Annie's GM application!

Go down

Annie's GM application!

Post  Jello on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:00 pm

.


Last edited by Jello on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 14 times in total
avatar
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 257
Mesarz : 315
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Popter on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Well, To be honest, I dont know much about Annie because we havent talked alot, so for this I cannot Support you. I can say, maybe get tlaking to more people? Because when I am on your usually AFK or talking to Sumi.. I guess its just me but, Im an honnest man and these are my thoughts.

@NonSupport. Sorry Annie.


Last edited by popter on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  vitamin on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:43 pm

@ support.
Your a very good person. Your very helpful and you definitely deserve this position
avatar
vitamin
Member
Member

Posts : 47
Mesarz : 16
Join date : 2011-01-09
Age : 22
Location : I do not like to talk with someone unfamiliar with me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Date on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:02 pm

@Support.
Annie was the first person to talk to me when I joined this server. I'm used to staying loner-ish when I join a server, then slowly working my way into a little group of friends. But this time, Annie welcomed me with open pixel arms into the community. (Sounds cheesy, I know.) Although, she probably doesn't remember this due to the fact that she helps every new person she sees. She isn't angered easily and is one of the most mature people on ViperMS.
avatar
Date
GFX Designers
GFX Designers

Posts : 142
Mesarz : 95
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Number7 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:42 pm


@support
She's very helpful, friendly, active and she's quite a specialist at all these technical doo dads.
She also helps new players get off their feet and have a very nice start to the server.
avatar
Number7
Member
Member

Posts : 32
Mesarz : 19
Join date : 2011-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  xSummer on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:02 pm

I support Annie for being a GM for the following reasons :
- Shes mature
- She knows what shes doing
- She is determined
- She encourages people
- She helps people no matter what it takes
- She WILL DEFINITELY be a great GM in the future :)

Good Luck :)
avatar
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 490
Mesarz : 300
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 21
Location : In your pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Jello on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Thanks to everyone above for posting! Smile
Here is DannyBoy's @support (He doesn't have a forum account)


Bliskkk is a witness, so that if necessary, it can be proven this is unedited.
avatar
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 257
Mesarz : 315
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Mistress on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:49 pm

@Support! <3

Annie, you'll do great!

Very well written GM Application. (:
avatar
Mistress
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 73
Mesarz : 44
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Phelan, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bliskkk's @support

Post  Jello on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Mistress wrote:@Support! <3

Annie, you'll do great!

Very well written GM Application. (:

Thanks Smile







This is Bliskkk's @support (He is unable to post in forums).
avatar
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 257
Mesarz : 315
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  JereDude on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:21 pm

i support ign jere
reason: she is very helpful

JereDude
Member
Member

Posts : 1
Mesarz : 6
Join date : 2011-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Eevee on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:21 pm

@support

Annie, you are so helpful. You strive to make everyone's day and make ViperMS a better experience for everyone. You make sure no one has problems and everyone is happy. You're great at hosting guild events and helping with leading a guild, so you'd make a good GM since you're a great leader. I don't see any issue with you becoming a GM since you'd make a great one. Just don't go power-hungry or hide and not talk to anyone. Razz
avatar
Eevee
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 95
Mesarz : 129
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 22
Location : TreeStory :)

View user profile http://treestory.webs.com

Back to top Go down

annie would be a great gm

Post  iamcatman on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 pm

annie would be a great gm because she is one of the first ppl i met wen i first joined and she helped me all the way and she is also helping me now. she also has the attitude of a gm, which is to help others. so all in one she would be a good gm tongue

iamcatman
Member
Member

Posts : 1
Mesarz : 1
Join date : 2011-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Virus on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:32 pm

popter wrote:Well, To be honest, I dont know much about Annie because we havent talked alot, so for this I cannot Support you. I can say, maybe get tlaking to more people? Because when I am on your usually AFK or talking to Sumi.. I guess its just me but, Im an honnest man and these are my thoughts.

@NonSupport. Sorry Annie.

Huh last i checked you supported Annie now that she has about 11 people supporting her app are you scared she actually has a chance into becoming a GM? Annie asked if you wanted to support her app and you said "Okay, But only because you help." >_> make up your mind. Alex you in this case are not a honest man. Also you say when you're usually on. If you aren't even sure she helps or not why are you unsupporting her? I actually see Annie helping new players.

btw annie @support I actually do see you helping. When you're online I see you immediately go help people to someone who needs it. You annie are my biggest supporter yet. I remember you even helped me when i first started you gave me a good 10 RBS. Without your boost I honestly would have never made it this far.

_________________

TiensiNoAkuma <33
avatar
Virus
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 213
Mesarz : 204
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Mist on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Guess its my turn to actually write something -3-

@full support
-Very helpful
-social
-knows her things
-active on forums and ingame
-respectful
-doesnt leave cause of boredom but rather finds something to do. Only reasons I see her leave are actual family and school related issues
-excellent timezone
etc.

As for Alex, Ive already told u and everyone else plenty of times. Just cause ur not on, or ur on when she has to leave doesnt give you the right to unsupport another person. If that were the cause, then id support practically no one on the server but those in my appropriate timezone.

_________________
Memories are made not to be forgotten, but to be learnt from
avatar
Mist
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 348
Mesarz : 345
Join date : 2010-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  OmgItsKenneth on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 pm

@Support/Supporter/Support-est

-Mannered
-Helpful
-Basically Caring&Active
-Still A Good Friend (Haven't met that well But Still)
-Mindful of Acknowledge
-Online Mostly
-Perspective Outstanding Citizen =]

avatar
OmgItsKenneth
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 121
Mesarz : 82
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta,Georgia

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001794406798

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Popter on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Mist wrote:As for Alex, Ive already told u and everyone else plenty of times. Just cause ur not on, or ur on when she has to leave doesnt give you the right to unsupport another person. If that were the cause, then id support practically no one on the server but those in my appropriate timezone.

Nono, Serge you have me wrong. Even when I am on AND when Annie is on we dont talk much so I dont know much about her, I cant support someone who I dont know.

I do see her talk with others though and she is always nice (I guess.) Whenever I see her but I do have a right to un-support someone.. I dont see why I dont.


Sorry if I piss you off Serge, but thast just who I am I guess. -.-
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Mist on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:45 pm

popter wrote:
Mist wrote:As for Alex, Ive already told u and everyone else plenty of times. Just cause ur not on, or ur on when she has to leave doesnt give you the right to unsupport another person. If that were the cause, then id support practically no one on the server but those in my appropriate timezone.

Nono, Serge you have me wrong. Even when I am on AND when Annie is on we dont talk much so I dont know much about her, I cant support someone who I dont know.

I do see her talk with others though and she is always nice (I guess.) Whenever I see her but I do have a right to un-support someone.. I dont see why I dont.


Sorry if I piss you off Serge, but thast just who I am I guess. -.-

Just cause you dont talk, means you didnt want to get to know her. And if you dont know the person, then you cant un-support a person cause you dont have an actually reason. So i'm pretty sure I did get you right. Dont post if you dont know the person.

mikepem wrote:@SUPER SUPPORT XINFINITY ROAR!!!!!!!!!!

This is considered as spam, not a support. Please add valid reasons. Thank you.

_________________
Memories are made not to be forgotten, but to be learnt from
avatar
Mist
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 348
Mesarz : 345
Join date : 2010-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annie's GM application!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum