ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katharine's GM Application

Go down

Katharine's GM Application Empty Katharine's GM Application

Post  Katharine Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Name: Katharine
IGN: Katharine
Timezone: GMT +8 (Singapore, Kuala Lumpur)

Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.)
I'm half a Japanese and Chinese, currently staying in Singapore. I'm fun and outgoing person. I love to cook a lot. I believe everything happens for a reason, and i will try to sympathize as much as possible.

How many hours are you able to play?
At least 4 hours everyday.

How do you think you can help the VMS community?
I will ensure the game rules are enforced when i am login as much as i possibly can, so that the environment will be fair to all players, ensuring the players' experience in the server to be FUN! As i will most possibly be online whereas the other GMs are sleeping, I will do their part when they are sleeping.

Do you have any previous experience as GM?
Yes, i have been a GMs in various servers, however all these servers have been closed down due to the local laws or some issues the server's owners have.

How well do you recognize a hacker?
Using the command from the in-built codings and identify them via their actions. My experience with hackers allows me to identify them and differentiate them whether they are hacking or a they're using a different edited wz file, which i believe is very important. It is only fair to the player or hacker to accuse them of the right reason.

Please include any other information which you think is necessary:
-NIL.

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application:
-Drake
Katharine
Katharine

Mesarz : 60

Back to top Go down