ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCFappity's GM/Perferably Head-GM Application. :D

3 posters

Go down

MCFappity's GM/Perferably Head-GM Application. :D Empty MCFappity's GM/Perferably Head-GM Application. :D

Post  [MC]Fappity Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Name:
Hi, My name is Ethan Fappity. I am a typical asian guy that resides in the heart of Los Angeles, California. I have many nicknames that you may call me by. Asian, MCFappity, Fap, and Fappy are all nicknames I'd like to be called by other than my real name, Ethan.

IGN:
My current in-game name would be MCFappity or Cocaine depending on how I would be feeling on a certain day.

I am currently 14 years of age. My age does not mean anything. It may mean that I am not legal to enter a club in Vegas, but other than that my age is limitless. I can be anything from mature, to a fun person whom you might love. I may be one of the youngest in the server so far, but I have been playing Maplestory since age 11 and Maplestory private servers since age 12. I am highly experienced with the cyber world and MapleStory as well. So, to finish it off, maturity over age.

I was born and is currently residing in the heart of Los Angeles. East Los Angeles to be exact. (Most asians reside in East L.A.) My timezone would be Pacific Standard Time. West coast pride, California Girls, Hollywood, Awesome beaches, we got it all.

Timezone:
As stated from above, my time zone would be Pacific Standard Time.

Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.)
As a human being, we all have certain flaws in our personality. I am very demanding and impatient, but I can maintain and balance those traits. I have quite many good personality traits (Not trying to be too cocky), but I can be very tidy, organizing, fast, smart, and I have abundance of common sense. I am a typical asian boy who is a funny, young, smart, person. I am patient, but thoughtful. Other than playing Maplestory, I enjoy playing basketball in my Travel Ball team as a point guard. I enjoy rapping, and dancing. I guess that's it.

How many hours are you able to play?
I can be active highly active from 4PM to 10PM, PST. It could be 4 hours a day, or 2 hours a day, depends on what my personal life takes me to. I go to a year-round school so, during the months of November, March, and July I would be very active because it's my break.

How do you think you can help the VMS community?
I wish to become part of the ViperMS Team, and help our server grow. I am a 14 year old with a huge intelligent brain who is extremely focused on his work, job, during his working time. But I do have a life after my working time as a GM. I will give all my players full satisfaction and support, I will host events, find flaws, and overall help with anyone who is need for help.

Do you have any previous experience as GM?
I have been GM in plenty of servers. JournalMS, TagMs, BradyMS, DahStory, BankaiMS, and FatalMS. I am experienced in Gamemastering and controlling/containing a server to it's normal point. BradyMs was one of the most professional servers I have GM'd for. It was #1 on Gtop during the whole v55 period.

How well do you recognize a hacker?
I would easily recognize a hacker, once reported, or found using !cheaters (if coded in), I would also use my common sense and my GM experience to immediately and quickly ban a hacker once found.

Please include any other information which you think is necessary:
I believe that a server would be a company and If were to be accepted as a GM/Preferably Head GM, I would have to give full satisfaction to my customers (server players) and communicate/interact with my co-workers (other GMs). It would be my duty to attract players and keep them playing.

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application:
I thank everyone who read through my application, whether or not I get supporters. Thank you.

Last edited by [MC]Fappity on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

[MC]Fappity

Mesarz : 8

Back to top Go down

MCFappity's GM/Perferably Head-GM Application. :D Empty Re: MCFappity's GM/Perferably Head-GM Application. :D

Post  Mist Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Before I read this post, please reorganize it so it was readable. I understand you maybe trying to look different, however its hard.
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

MCFappity's GM/Perferably Head-GM Application. :D Empty Re: MCFappity's GM/Perferably Head-GM Application. :D

Post  Katharine Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 am

It's really hard to read the whole application, will recommend you to re-organise the paragraphs it's really untidy (eg. align the left, separate questions from your replies). I do believe you and me have some common beliefs in some areas. Lastly, sorry to disappoint you, i don't think you will be able to be the head-gm even if you are selected to be one of the GMs, because the position has already been taken.

As I don't really know you, I don't think it's appropriate for me to support you. However, all the best!
Katharine
Katharine

Mesarz : 60

Back to top Go down

Post  [MC]Fappity Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:17 am

Completed.

[MC]Fappity

Mesarz : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down