ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application: Vincent(New)

3 posters

Go down

Gm Application: Vincent(New) Empty Gm Application: Vincent(New)

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Name:Vincent
IGN:Vincent
Timezone: GMT -8

Things about me: I go to a middle school but I cant tell you the name for safety reason I don't want no pedos stalking me and trying to rape me.I don't really like sports I prefer sleep or sitting or some other things but I enjoy Swimming,Badminton,and Basket ball.I'm pretty good at swimming so if you meet me some day we can race and see who is better.When I don't know something I run into the wall and I get an Idea somehow I know its a stupid way but I thinks its nice.I'm pretty nice but if you make me made I will go Asian on you and you wouldn't want to see that.I joke around a lot so don't take me to seriously but I'll say Just Keeding if I'm Joking around.I like to read manga,draw,play maplestory,and chat with friends. One last random fact my favorite number is 169~

Hours I can play: I'm on a lot but I might be multi tasking but if don't see me on I'm just really busy working on other things.

How do you think you can help the VMS community? I can help new people teaching them the basics and help them till they get the hang of it.I can also help them by giving them a started item that will help them level. Another way is I can detected hackers easily so if I see a hacker I will ban if I become gm.I also can recruit new people (:

Gm experience: I never been a gm but I can learn the commands but I know most of them already

How do I know if someone is hacking: Legitly. I can tell if they are a hacker easily because most hackers are easy to tell apart from regular players and I have experience of what a hacker can do.I seen what Vac hack looks like,I seen God Mode,I see others too like fly hack.

Extra info: I get really dramatic somethings get carried off. I have a dirty mind ever since I got a girlfriend she messed my mind up got me thinking about things way to dirty but i can talk clean.I can be mean somethings but please forgive me I tend to lose control of myself.

People that supports me:
ViperMs(Drake)
Joker(Jerrie)
Kikko
Popter(Alex)
Imagination(Eric)
xSummer(Bree)
Kira(Ken)
Toad(Todd)
Domo or Abstract(John/Josh)

Last edited by Vince on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 359

Back to top Go down

Gm Application: Vincent(New) Empty Re: Gm Application: Vincent(New)

Post  Acts - Kikko ya? Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Vince wrote:Name:Vincent
IGN:Vince,Vincent
Timezone:Pst

Tell us about yourself: (I like reading manga,playing maplestory,playing warcraft.I dislike hackers and want to ban them or jail them)

How many hours are you able to play? Most of the time

How do you think you can help the VMS community? I can keep it hacker free and have good events

Do you have any previous experience as GM? I never had any but i've study so i know most things about being a gm

How well do you recognize a hacker? 100/100 i will know right when i see what they are doing possible reasons: Same Damage, Vac hack, Speed hack, Dupe

Please include any other information which you think is necessary: I've been playing maplestory for 8 years i know a lot about it.

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application:Cookies,ChrisMonkey

I support it. But, i would like you to pin-point your weaknesses.

- Experience, since you don't have any, that will lower your chances, but not low.
- Recognizing a hacker, Don't try to post what " hacks " they're using, just simply say that i will take a screenshot and post it here.
- Including any other information, that is where you get ready, any information means to give us enough information to trust you, Playing maplestory for 8 years does help your application, but it doesn't alot. Try adding hobbies, personality, etc.
- Hours, make sure we know how exact/near your online time, other than that, " most of the time " is pretty good.
- For the worst part people make, " The, How do you think you can help the VMS community? " this is where all players start saying " I will ban people who hack " , it does NOT help you. Try adding " advertising, bringing more people, help players ".

I like this application. @support.
Acts - Kikko ya?
Acts - Kikko ya?
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 180

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:54 pm

I do Support this application, but there are a few things you need to work on.

1. Reach requirements
2. Make yourself known to the ViperMs Community
3. Try helping alot more
4. Push the limits, we want to see people who impress the owner and others around, you want to be knwon and respected Smile

Overall. @Support for my new friend :p
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down