ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul GM Application

Go down

Soul GM Application Empty Soul GM Application

Post  Soul Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Name:James Barnett
IGN:Soul
Timezone:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Tell us about yourself: Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.
Hi my name is James and im 14 years old i may seem young but im really act older then you think. I attend Mount Vernon High School and im a unique athlete. I keep up in my work by balancing my school work and maple. Im usally on the computer alot, and sometimes I like to try somthing new and exciting.
______________________________________________________________________________________

How many hours are you able to play?
I Usually play about 4-8 hours a day. Depending on the Time or Day.

How do you think you can help the VMS community?

I think i can help the community by bring more maplers to this story so they can help us vote so that we can stay on top.
Antoher way i can help this community is by helping other people out on the server and also guiding them to what they need.

Do you have any previous experience as GM?
No I wasen't a former Gm, but actually my brother has been a recent GM and on top of that i can always ask for support, but if i was chosen to be a GM I can actually get a grasp on the software.

How well do you recognize a hacker?

I can recognize a hacker by simply seeing if all the monster are gone or by simply seeing if hes using any type of Vack hack, God mode, or Swimming hack ect...

Please include any other information which you think is necessary:
I really wish everyone in the server could support me for my GM Application but i know only legitimate people look at the fourms. And I also want to say that, I Know My Gm Application is short but, I know that some people aren't event lucky to become a Gm So I want some people to think before Judging my Application.

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application:
Thank you for reading and supporting me for my Application.

Soul
Soul

Mesarz : 90

Back to top Go down