ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popter's suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Popter's suggestions Empty Popter's suggestions

Post  Popter Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Well, the ifrst thing that comes to mind is the NX. I think they should either buy NX at the story or buy Nexon points and buy in the CashShop, Maybe also lower the price a little, I undertsand that you want to make it a challenge for people but the buffs and costs of items in the all in one shop are a little expensive for an "allinoneshop". I undertand we get 100mill sto start off but still, I dont know, just soemthing on my mind.

Secondly, The Fm mobs and placements, I find the placements a little confusing andmaybe you should rearange them so its easier. And the choise in Fm mobs, maybe you could add a few popular ones for all levels, make it a LITTLE easier for people to level instead of training on that Robot in Fm11, Or just get Mob spawns and people can choose what mob they would like to spawn.

I do not mean to hurt anyones feelings so please no one yell at me, I am just posting a Suggestion not arguying saying without these the server is a fail.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Popter's suggestions Empty Re: Popter's suggestions

Post  Mist Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:02 am

I agree with the mobs, maybe adding something more. However with the nx, since the allinone has more items then the Cashshop, I actually suggest raising the price. Seems a bit to cheap on my opinion cause they were technically rare, at least some items.
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

Post  cheezeboo. Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:07 am

Yeah, I also agree on the mob placements.

& we should also add custom equips to the donor npc.
cheezeboo.
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 13369374

https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:00 am

Donor's are getting a custom spawner in a secret map, so sorry regular members wont get a spawner. but please right down a list of monsters that will make leveling easier, just a list, level monster - and what level character can kill it, because everyone says i should add more monsters but idk what to add so please find a few that i should add.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Yea I got a few, I also think you should just make the Fm's like a custom spawns, You make a NPC spawner and you choose what you want to spawn, it would be alot easier. I was also thinking of making a Coke Fm, It includes all Coke monsters from, Coke snail, Coke pig, and Coke Yeti for a replacement of fm10.

Here are a list of monsters (levels included): Coke Snail(lvl?), Coke Pig(lvl?), Coke Yeti(lvl?), MixedStoneGolem(lvl59), Afterlord(lvl82), Dark Cornian(lvl105), Mushmom(lvl60), HeadlessHorsemen(lvl101), BlackCrow(lvl115), Royal Guard Type S(lvl160)

These are al just Suggestions, if you think some monsters should be changed then comment bellow, I am just naking some different monsters to make it more unique then the same monsters as every other server.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:47 am

popter wrote:Yea I got a few, I also think you should just make the Fm's like a custom spawns, You make a NPC spawner and you choose what you want to spawn, it would be alot easier. I was also thinking of making a Coke Fm, It includes all Coke monsters from, Coke snail, Coke pig, and Coke Yeti for a replacement of fm10.

Here are a list of monsters (levels included): Coke Snail(lvl?), Coke Pig(lvl?), Coke Yeti(lvl?), MixedStoneGolem(lvl59), Afterlord(lvl82), Dark Cornian(lvl105), Mushmom(lvl60), HeadlessHorsemen(lvl101), BlackCrow(lvl115), Royal Guard Type S(lvl160)

These are al just Suggestions, if you think some monsters should be changed then comment bellow, I am just naking some different monsters to make it more unique then the same monsters as every other server.

Why coke?
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:47 am

Because there something new and there cool.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:05 am

popter wrote:Because there something new and there cool.

Unless there was a coke item trader, it seems as if though they would only take up space on my opinion
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 am

WEll on my opinion I think that having different monsters would make the server better, don't you want the Seder to be cool? Like what's the point of rombots, takes up room if you ask me f3
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:10 pm

popter wrote:WEll on my opinion I think that having different monsters would make the server better, don't you want the Seder to be cool? Like what's the point of rombots, takes up room if you ask me f3

There low level mobs who drop a lot of money?
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post  Rise Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:22 pm

I agree with this suggestion
The FM spawns are kinda difficult.
Try using this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ammkQ1QGrY&feature=related
TY (:

Rise

Mesarz : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Okay, I dont wanna casue a Flame war on the forums, but, You CAN lower the meso rates on the monster, It as an opinion, Suggestion. I thought it would look cool cause We could get Unique monsters.

Sorry to say, And I know its not appropriate of me to say it, But, When you post on peoples forums, Please be considerate of what they will feel when they read it please, I know your telling the truth, but maybe you can soften it up a little? Make it seem liek you accually care so people dont get mad or frustrated, Cause it seems like when you post you rlly hate the ideas and otherthings people post. Sorry.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down