ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  Viral Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:37 am

well my suggestion would be trying to improve the server npc i guess like have a npc that makes more msi not only a few or you can get an npc that makes ur item into an msi with cost of ur stats and 10 tets i guess or more depends on you admins and i would prefer having fm 1-6 with low level monsters so its easier to train Smile i dont really know if we have some but donor maps would be awesome. oh and i think we should have a seperate special room where you can pay tetris pieces to go in and monsters drop rare items like items from the fairies but really hard to get like a normal equip drom on maple during version 75 which u only have 10 muinites to do it. well thats all i can think of for now aha i hope this server grows big and popular it would be soo freaking amazing if it does
Viral
Viral
Donor
Donor

Mesarz : 127

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Nacho Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Drake Might Look into This
Nacho
Nacho
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:55 pm

donor rooms give donor tooo much of a advantage(thats why they get donor tetris pieces to buy donor items, donor room will give them a really unfair advantage, the items alone give them a lot of money because they can sell them for A LOT ), i will look into making a payable room, and after 1 rb leveling is easy, the server should be challenging not easy, it is already super easy as it is.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viral Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:42 pm

true but then they should have donor weapons scrolls or something to help them out more and worth thier money donating to this server uhmm we should also have pvp people enjoy that or if im not mistaken we cant have pvp on a v 75 version. we should have an add for g top 100 to make more people come to this server we should also make mounts and chairs get from vote points like sms had but with a twist we should have a gachapon that has items from crap to good to exellent to godly of course being the rates low of getting godly items we should also have a referal points so its easier fort admins like yourself drake and other admins to see who got a proze from the event yet. and lastly but not least we should also have more commands fun to do or atleast makes them a bit more obvious like @shop1 @shop2 @maxstats ETC... thats all i can think of right now
Viral
Viral
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:35 am

i can do voting system/ and donor scrolls/ but @shop is not worth because we have @viper and @viper is a all in one shop/ TBH no one really likes PVP, but i can look into putting it in/ i already have a gachapon >>>>>fm that gives u random chairs sometimes rare sometimes crap.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viral Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:53 pm

we can have donor mounts which would be sick we can also have a gacha for donors which uses 1 d tet which would allow them to get good or bad or shit chairs mounts donor items maybe even a donor scroll...somelike that and we should have like a pq like sms where u can get maple coins when you complete it and maple coins lets them get something or wat ever like we should have more fetures to make it fun and challenging server you know wat im saying like there should be achivements and like we should have quests for medals like patriot big family wat ever medal
Viral
Viral
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down