ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS]

4 posters

Go down

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Empty Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS]

Post  Reborn Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 am

NOTE: I know at first glance your going to think, "Wow this is a stupid tutorial, anyone can level up." but you wouldn't believe how many whispers I get about where to train. Anyways, here it goes.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Summary:
Hi there! Welcome to my Leveling Up Guide for Dummies ;D. Here I will teach you where to level, items needed, where to acquire basic items, and show you the fastest way possible to train in the FM. To get an in-depth look on how leveling goes, I will start with a level 1 character to show where everything is.

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0033

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Acquiring items:
First things first, you need to gear up! Now I know you only have a little cash, but don't waste it on a piece of armor! The first thing you want it power elixirs!

First - Go to @Viper.

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0034

Second - Scroll down to All-in-One Seller and choose ETC.

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0035

Third - Go to Buffs and Potions, and buy the very first thing in there : Power Elixirs.

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0036

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leveling: After your all stocked up with Power Elixirs, it's time to go level!

1-30: FM 10

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0037

This is where you will get your first few levels. During this time, you will need to job advance at level 10 or higher if you past 10 by accident.

30-50: An Empty House:Henesys

To get to the next training area, you'll need to go to Henesys.

First - Type @go henesys

It should bring you here.

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0041

Second - Jump onto the fence, then jump to the right so that your masked by the tree and push the UP arrow key.

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0042

Third - Push the UP arrow key again, and you should be in "An Empty House: Hidden Street"

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0043

Fourth - Go smash some Mushroom men >:O

50 - 70: MuLung: No Gong's Quest

I know I know.. Everyone hates quests.. but this one is very easy, and extremely good experience.

First - Travel to MuLung by typing @go mulung

Second - Walk to the right until you see the last portal, enter it.

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0049

Third - Travel to the right until you see No Gong, Accept his quest "No Gong's Teaching"

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0046

Fourth - Go all the way to the right and there will be a portal, enter it and kill the Dummies.

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0047

Optional: You can do this a maximum of 3 times. If you do it at level 50, you'll be level 68 after the first time.

Job Advancing:

First - Type @cody

Second - Select Job Advancement

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0038

Third - Choose your job! (I recommend warrior for your first job, as it's easier than the rest.)

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Maple0040

Last edited by Reborn on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reborn
Reborn

Mesarz : 83

Back to top Go down

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Empty Re: Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS]

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 am

Good Job on making a guide for the beginners
Btw you has a nice damage edit thing
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 359

Back to top Go down

Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS] Empty Re: Vince and Nick's Leveling Guide [IN PROGRESS]

Post  Rex Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 am

Vince wrote:Good Job on making a guide for the beginners

You can download the file(damage string) at our website.

Cheers
Happy Mapling.
Rex
Rex

Mesarz : 207

Back to top Go down

Post  LeaveMeAlone Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 am

rex wrote:
Vince wrote:Good Job on making a guide for the beginners

You can download the file(damage string) at our website.

Cheers
Happy Mapling.
I think Drake removed it .
LeaveMeAlone
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 374

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down