ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skills Guide

Go down

Skills Guide Empty Skills Guide

Post  Rex Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:45 am

Recommended Skills to keep from different types of job (the order is how I train from rb 0 and onwards):

MAY-Not important but it helps you a little.
FUN-for FUN? CUTE? Purposes

Hero(reason choosing this as 1st job, high attack and more health):
Sword Booster, Power Guard, Combo Attack, Stance, Brandish, Enrage,
FUN: Rush, Monster Magnet, (In other server, there is this game where GM summon a monster that can’t be killed and deal max damage to player when touched. So I will use magnet to pull it to me and use rush to push to other player to kill them.hehe!~~~)

Paladin( I will talk about this job skill on the monster weakness guide):
Fire charge, Ice Charge, Thunder Charge, Holy charge,
FUN: blast, charged blow, Heaven Hammer( Look cool?)

Bishop (painful period, just get over with it, I prefer using a common type sword and attack with hero and paladin skills):
Magic Guard, Infinity, Holy Shield, Resurrection, Mana Reflection, Holy Symbol, Dispel (is a good skill to remove any abnormal states but you could stock up all cure potions)
MAY: Teleport, Invincible, Bless

Night Lord:
Dark Sight, Haste, Meso up, Shadow Partner, Flash Jump

Bow master (Usually I will become NL before Bow master, due to shadow partner, all ranged type attack speed X 2):
Sharp Eyes, Hamstring, Concentrate
MAY: Phoenix(Reason: after you had rebirth, you will not be able to hit high level monster, BUT the summon monsters like phoenix or octopus from pirate is able to.
FUN: Puppet

Dark Knight (OPTIONAL):
May: Dragon Roar, Beholder (has a healing effect after every few seconds to make up for dragon blood), Dragon Blood (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ALL; as it will increase your attack but decrease your hp every few seconds. When a boss deal a max damage to you, and leave you 1 hp and 1 mp, sometimes dragon blood may kill you if not heal or pot in time)
If you chosen DK as a job, try maintain your health less than half, so your attack X 2. One good way to maintain your health is you could use magic guard from bishop.

Shadower(OPTIONAL):
Smoke Bomb (Strongly discourage to use though it is working because it is buggy, the smoke DO NOT clear away even as time passed. Only server reset could solve it.)
FUN: Meso explosion ( drop money and bomb them before someone take??), Assassinate, Band of Thieves

Corsair ( do not have to become this job if you are not taking it as the last job):
Gun Booster, Aerial Strike, Battleship, Battleship Cannon, Battleship Torpedo
MAY: Octopus (Reason: same as phoenix but I prefer this cos it dun follows you thus, you will be able to kill more monsters at the same time.) Fake Shot( Reason: the only shooting skill that allows you to charge the Hero’s combo.) Rapid Fire has the same attack speed as Bow master‘s hurricane)
FUN: Wings, Back Step Shot (wing look cute? And recoil is the only skill that able to stop user “winging” in mid-air.)

After reading all these, u may ask some questions and feel free to post reply to this thread.
Here I will answer some common questions asked.

Q: So what job should I get after getting all those skills?
A: Erm, as u can see in private server, everyone damage is freaking high due to rebirth system, therefore the key factor will be attack speed. Job with ranged attack like NL, Bow master, Corsair will sure attack faster than the other jobs. So my recommendation will be job with ranged attack and have to depend if u have a better bow or gun or claw/star.
For me, I will prefer Corsair. Their battleship attacks are usually higher than Night lord’s attack. They are able to hit near monster with skill like blank shot, while sin will need to jump to keep a distance or bow master need to move away or knock monster back( boss can’t be knocked back). Aerial Strike is one useful area attack skill, but compared with dragon roar, it has longer delay.

Q: After listing all those skill, I still don’t know how to use them all.
A: Okay, I will use myself as an example. If you are different job as me, just post a reply on this thread, I will come out a way of using for your job.

1st step
Bluff skills like
1st macro (Combo Attack, Power Guard, Power Stance),
2nd macro (Magic Guard, Meso up, Holy Shield),
3rd macro (Holy Symbol, Mana Reflection, Infinity,),
4th macro (Sharp Eyes, Hamstring, Concentrate),
5th macro (any three other bluffs like bishop’s invincible and bless)
Haste, Shadow Partner, echo of hero (found under beginner’s basics), dragon blood (depends)
*If you are using summons, use them before starting the 1st macro. After all these bluffs, the icon for summon will be gone, so to remove it, summon it again and icon will be back and right click it.

2nd step
Depend on the monster you going to kill, equip a sword and bluff the element charge from paladin and then change it back to gun. ( I will tell more about this during my monster weakness guide.)

3rd step
After changing back to gun, use blank shot or Aerial Strike or any attack that able to attack on monster in order to charge the combo( from hero). Charge it to the max where u see a full purple circle. Use a skill, “Enrage” (from hero). Then charge the combo full again.

4th step
After charging the combo, get on the battleship to use either Cannon (main attack) or Torpedo skill.

P.S
I also include sword booster and gun booster to increase the attack speed. When you are in battleship mode, you are able to use gun booster.
So after all these, you are finally ready to FIRE!!~~~ (love the number of attack due to shadow partner.)
Movement wise, use flash jump or teleport and haste.

This is quite a guide for dummies that stated almost everything clearly. You might not get used to it in the first place but use it few more times and get used to it.
So enjoy, Happy mapling.

Last edited by Rex on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rex
Rex

Mesarz : 207

Back to top Go down