ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alamo's Awesome Co-Owner/Admin Application!

5 posters

Go down

Alamo's Awesome Co-Owner/Admin Application! Empty Alamo's Awesome Co-Owner/Admin Application!

Post  Alamos Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Name:Alamos
IGN:Alamos
Timezone:EDT

Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.) Honest,Loyal,Caring,Trustworthy,Helpful

How many hours are you able to play? Almost Everyday

How do you think you can help the VMS community? I can help in any way possible from forum modding to banning hackers!

Do you have any previous experience as GM? Of course i have owned countless servers as well as served as admin and gm.

How well do you recognize a hacker? Very Easily.

Please include any other information which you think is necessary: I have some exprience in script editing,forum editing, and serving as a owner/co-owner and admin.

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application: I think the Co-Owner Nacho supports me Very Happy
[u]

Alamos

Mesarz : 3

Back to top Go down

Alamo's Awesome Co-Owner/Admin Application! Empty Re: Alamo's Awesome Co-Owner/Admin Application!

Post  Goku Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 pm

What Kind of GM/XAT mod Application don't you get ?
Goku
Goku

Mesarz : 19

Back to top Go down

Alamo's Awesome Co-Owner/Admin Application! Empty Re: Alamo's Awesome Co-Owner/Admin Application!

Post  Mist Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 am

1. Re-align it
2. Re-color it (not worth reading)
3. Meet the requirements
4. Add more detail
5. Do all that, and maybe I'll consider reading

The layout is out there for a reason, and it would be nice for you to show some respect to our eyes.
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

Post  cheezeboo. Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 am

Please be specific and have 20 posts before you make an app.
And it says GM/Xat Mod, not Co-owner or admin. We already have a co-owner.
Thank you.

Last edited by DOMOSAUR-♥. 。‿。 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
cheezeboo.
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 13369374

https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Post  Katharine Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:33 am

Hmm, you obviously haven't read the application of GM from others. Please heed the advice from Sarrow. The yellow fonts makes the words really hard to read.

IF you like the make it all so colorful, please do select a color for the fonts that makes it easy to read.
Katharine
Katharine

Mesarz : 60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down