ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ItzOver GM Application .

2 posters

Go down

ItzOver GM Application . Empty ItzOver GM Application .

Post  ItzOver Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 am

Name:Alex
IGN:ItzOver
Timezone:GMT+08:00

Tell us about yourself: I hate most is hackers . they just doesnt hav life . i like to knw more friends and get along with them .

How many hours are you able to play?:Depends on the day . Weekdays i can play 9h to 10h . Weekend can play 16h to 18h

How do you think you can help the VMS community?:i can help them by stopping people from hacking .

Do you have any previous experience as GM?Yes .

How well do you recognize a hacker?As i hate hackers i knw what hacks they hav example god mode , they will not hit by the mob and speed attack of coz they will hit very fast . and i oso knw that some trainers hav a hack is accuracy hack that when u summon a spirit , it can hit more then 1b .

Please include any other information which you think is necessary:nothing

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application:As i just join i dunno any of the members . but i will try to get more friend in game .

ItzOver

Mesarz : 3

Back to top Go down

ItzOver GM Application . Empty Re: ItzOver GM Application .

Post  Katharine Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 am

Personally, no offence, I think you should be active in the server first before you even apply to be a GM. This will at least give us the perception, you're not just after the GM position in our server. Hence, hope to see you in the game real soon!
Katharine
Katharine

Mesarz : 60

Back to top Go down