ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eevee's sexy idea thread [NEW UPDATE!] I implore you to read.

5 posters

Go down

Eevee's sexy idea thread [NEW UPDATE!] I implore you to read. Empty Eevee's sexy idea thread [NEW UPDATE!] I implore you to read.

Post  Eevee Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:54 pm

I think there should be a gachapon that uses gacha tickets and gives you special statted items. It would work a little something like this:

You'd have the gachapon ticket dropped my any monster at a really, really low rate so it's really hard to find.

You'd only be able to get it from hunting.

If you got one, you'd go to the machine which will give out a random item in a set list that has specialized stats. Eg, you have the chance to get 25 attack clean WGs. You could also have a super special prize like a 200 attack WG. It doesn't only have to be attack, either. It could be like, +25 DEX Clean or something. think it would be a cool idea.

I've seen it in one or two other servers and it was a huge success. I'll add on to this if I think of something else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next idea: Recharge stars command

Just thought of this one now... it shouldn't be hard to make, but the command would simply be @rechargestars or @rechargearrows. It would save time. I've seen it around quite a bit, I think it would be very useful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one I thought up myself: EXP Gachapon

This gachapon would give out a set amount of EXP or rebirths if you're lucky enough. You could use vote points or something to use it, but not just 1 vote point but like, 4 or 5 so that way there's more use for them and it gives people a reason to play. Everyday, the person votes, logs on and plays for a bit and saves their vote points up until they have enough. Personally, I would love to see this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AIO shop lacking certain scrolls.

I've been hearing the shop does not include Knuckler scrolls so here are the IDs.

I did not see knuckle attack 10%, so I don't think it exists.

Down below you will find the Gun Attack IDs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEW SUGGESTION! Fame Gachapon!

Why not have a fame gachapon? You can spend a vote point and gain a random amount of fame. That's all there is to it. Razz

Last edited by Eevee on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Eevee
Eevee
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 129

http://treestory.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Eevee's sexy idea thread [NEW UPDATE!] I implore you to read. Empty Re: Eevee's sexy idea thread [NEW UPDATE!] I implore you to read.

Post  Reborn Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Amazing Ideas. This will influence people to get active and bring population. I find the first idea unique, because even non-donors will have a chance at acquiring a decently stated item, if they work hard. and quoted from Eevee "zomgsexyideayesdoit" ;D

The second idea is just plan helpful. I hate having to go to @viper<All in one seller< Thief < stars. With the @recharge command it will be that much faster.
Reborn
Reborn

Mesarz : 83

Back to top Go down

Eevee's sexy idea thread [NEW UPDATE!] I implore you to read. Empty Re: Eevee's sexy idea thread [NEW UPDATE!] I implore you to read.

Post  Limit Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 pm

I like the idea for @recharge like Nick said, @viper > All-In-One Seller > Shop > Recharge Stars Is just harder or longer for people to recharge their stars.
I like the gachapon idea where you get random stat items and non-donors can use them Very Happy
Also I would like the fame gachapon personally ^^ I like the numberss o-o
Limit
Limit

Mesarz : 63

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:58 am

One Reason Why Gachapon tix cant work cos the Gacha NPC is now functioning as the chair xchanging NPC.

Else drake gona change the NPC for chair xchanging then...

For Knuckler & Gun scroll, I have alrdy post in some thread(wif the code too) to tell drake to include them.

For star recharging, the idea is really great but once again.. the coding......jus wish drake Happy Coding~~~

Cheers.
Rex
Rex

Mesarz : 207

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 am

Lol well Rex, If drake really didn't like the coding, he would of either find someone to do it for him or not host a server. But I think of it as something he can do to pass the time, I know I would do that, Like I dont do much in the server atm f3
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down