ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update?

+4
cheezeboo.
xSummer
Eevee
ViperMS
8 posters

Go down

so would you re download custom files if we decide to update?

Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update? I_vote_lcap100%Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 12 ]
Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update? I_vote_lcap0%Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update? Empty Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update?

Post  ViperMS Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 pm

if i update the files all i will need to wipe are the mounts... i will return them to owners if i decide to update, but are u guys willing to re download files if i decide to update? if i do update i will make the trophy trader suppppppppeeeeerrrr big same goes for taru totem and maple leaf and donor NPC. so would you re download if we decide to update?
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update? Empty Re: Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update?

Post  Eevee Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Depends. How many and which ones?
Eevee
Eevee
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 129

http://treestory.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update? Empty Re: Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update?

Post  ViperMS Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 am

character.wz, item.wz and string.wz but i will make a small patcher for it if we decide to do it.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  xSummer Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:56 am

As long as you keep my..
MSI
TROPHIES
TETRIS
ETC ITEMS
SOME EQUIPS
TOTEMS
MAPLE LEAVES
DRAKE AND RU"S TAGGED DEEK Very Happy
SERGE TAGGED BIG POO

That is all.

Eitehr way i said yes o-o
xSummer
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 300

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 am

alright im gonna be testing my files today, sadly i released some of my files on the internet and 2 servers already leeched them, but there are a few bugs in it so they wont know, that's why im still testing it, but if the testing goes well, and all we need to wipe is the mounts then full speed ahead with this update but its not a 100% sure thing.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  cheezeboo. Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 am

ugh. my dad will totally freak out if he knows i'm redownloading viperms when i already have it. ._.
but ohwells.
cheezeboo.
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 13369374

https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 am

Yep, I'll do it.
I get about 10 mb/s, so it takes about 3 minutes on a good day to download it, 4 minutes on a bad day.
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 315

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 am

I also agree with this update. (mostly because there are a few chairs and mounts that u want)

and also lol. Not to brag or
anything (even though I don't know my Internet speed) my laptop is moderately as fast as or faster then a desktop. Everything, including v75+ viperms took me about 20 minutes. (I also found that emptying uour recycle bin makes downloads a little faster. Smile
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 am

Oh yeah, what exactly would we get from the new files?
Stuff like Visitor items? :O
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 315

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:16 am

Yeah, were getting up to v93 items I think which include the visitor items and VIP weapons and new chairs and mounts!!! Very Happy
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update? Empty Re:Would you guys be willing to redownload if i update?

Post  「Yang」「╳」 Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 am

Twisted Evil Ill get my mount bk right? and my tets?
「Yang」「╳」
「Yang」「╳」
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 146

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:31 pm

only mounts will be getting wiped and if u can take a SS of the mounts u want returned i will be happy to return it after the update if we decide to anyway. ( ONLY MOUNTS ARE GETTING WIPED EVERYTHING ELSE IS BEING KEPT (IF we decide to update)
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 am

WE ARE NOT MERGING WITH ANOTHER SERVER, NOR ARE WE EVER GOING TO, DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT WE ARE. (we never will do this ever! )
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  LeaveMeAlone Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:57 am

ViperMS wrote:WE ARE NOT MERGING WITH ANOTHER SERVER, NOR ARE WE EVER GOING TO, DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT WE ARE. (we never will do this, ever! )

Glad to hear that , I was starting to get piss .
LeaveMeAlone
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 374

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:20 am

Okay, good. lol with all these blind spots from that banned guy I thought we might accually be. Merging with another server is only good if your servers arent doing to well and you need help. This server is accually doing AMAZING. Since I got here this server was ranked like in the low 80's and now were in the 20's. We dont need another servers help or sympathy. Were amazing on our own. Smile
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Eevee Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Definitely. If you want patchers, you'd have to send it to me a day before in order for me to make them.
Eevee
Eevee
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 129

http://treestory.webs.com

Back to top Go down