ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarrow's GM Application

Go down

Sarrow's GM Application Empty Sarrow's GM Application

Post  Mist Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Name: Serge
IGN: (to be) Sarrow
TimeZone: Pacific

Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.)
My name is Serge. I am bilingual, like most of us here. But I speak Russian as well as English d:. My personality is serious, and people probably know I dont joke around much. I am always open to making new friends. I don't jump to conclusions, although most people that know me might think otherwise.

I dislike spammers, back stabbers, liars, beggars, gossip (although I admit I did it once). Basically the usual as everyone else

I like meeting new people (although I dont show it), helping people, and proving people wrong (my most favorite).

How long have you been playing VMS?
I've been playing ViperMS since um Beginning?

How many hours are you able to play?
I am able to play daily of about 4-6 hours depending on what the day plans and this is for both summer and school hours. I probably wont be on during the weekends till late Night due to a religious cause, but even then about 4-5 hours on Saturday and about 5-6 hours on Sunday.

How do you think you can help the VMS community?
I think I can help the Viper Community by making it a more fair/friendly environment, and just being there to help out all those people with a need of an open book.

Do you have any previous experience as GM?
I do have GM experience .
Spoiler:

How well do you recognize a hacker?
I recognize hackers pretty well. Names such as ksjhgkajs or Ieathacks, damage hacks, speed hacking, godmode, swim hacking, fast att, item vac, wiz editing are those that I had experience with.

And if I suspect someone of hacking, I would analyze him (stalk him) till I get what I was looking for.

Please include any other information which you think is necessary:
In the passed few months I did have issues, which some people may have noticed. But those Issues are long gone now, and I'm back as new. As mentioned above, I had previous experience with commands, so I know most of the commands and there uses. I've also had enough varity in servers to know glitches and bugs. And I'm active on xat and aswell as in game.

For anymore questions feel free to comment or contact me on xat and or ingame

List any members/GMs who supports your application:
You know who you are d=
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down