ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, but it has.

2 posters

Go down

I'd hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, but it has. Empty I'd hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, but it has.

Post  Eevee Fri May 13, 2011 6:57 pm

I'm saying goodbye. This server is the greatest one I've played since CareStory and I'm gunna miss it. It's gunna be on my list of favorite servers next to UnholyMS and CareStory. I'm developing my own server and if you guys want to come on over, talk to me on MSN: superquicknick@hotmail.com or on skype: everette.k is the screen name, Everette Keith is the full name used. I'll see you all in the future!

Lurve,
Everette
Eevee
Eevee
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 129

http://treestory.webs.com

Back to top Go down

I'd hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, but it has. Empty Re: I'd hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, but it has.

Post  Mist Fri May 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Eevee wrote:I'm saying goodbye. This server is the greatest one I've played since CareStory and I'm gunna miss it. It's gunna be on my list of favorite servers next to UnholyMS and CareStory. I'm developing my own server and if you guys want to come on over, talk to me on MSN: superquicknick@hotmail.com or on skype: everette.k is the screen name, Everette Keith is the full name used. I'll see you all in the future!

Lurve,
Everette

To be honest, I thought you already had left, so, you leaving would be the samething as if you never said it.

Happy Mapling? hahahahh.
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

I'd hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, but it has. Empty Re: I'd hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, but it has.

Post  Eevee Sat May 14, 2011 10:10 am

Mist wrote:
Eevee wrote:I'm saying goodbye. This server is the greatest one I've played since CareStory and I'm gunna miss it. It's gunna be on my list of favorite servers next to UnholyMS and CareStory. I'm developing my own server and if you guys want to come on over, talk to me on MSN: superquicknick@hotmail.com or on skype: everette.k is the screen name, Everette Keith is the full name used. I'll see you all in the future!

Lurve,
Everette

To be honest, I thought you already had left, so, you leaving would be the samething as if you never said it.

Happy Mapling? hahahahh.

Yeah, I think a lot of people think I already am gone for good. I'm just making it clear now, I guess. See you around, then. Happy mapling to you to.
Eevee
Eevee
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 129

http://treestory.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Sat May 14, 2011 11:41 pm

I dont maple.
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum