ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Forums

+7
Mist
TheForgotten
Mistress
mikepem
Jello
Number7
LMQTcTrexbo
11 posters

Go down

Dead Forums Empty Dead Forums

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Are we all dead or something :3
No one is on the forum
Barely any
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 359

Back to top Go down

Dead Forums Empty Re: Dead Forums

Post  Number7 Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 am

I'm going to active on the forums now since the server and chat are down D:
So enjoy my presence!
Number7
Number7

Mesarz : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:38 am

still dead
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Vincent wrote:still dead

The community is dead.
xD
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 315

Back to top Go down

Post  mikepem Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:38 pm

lol
mikepem
mikepem

Mesarz : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistress Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Lol. My internet went down since the last time I talked to you. BUt I got it back now Very Happy

ViperMS is STILL Down? The heck meng o.o
Mistress
Mistress
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Mistress wrote:Lol. My internet went down since the last time I talked to you. BUt I got it back now Very Happy

ViperMS is STILL Down? The heck meng o.o

The server is permanently down, Nexon noticed it.
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TheForgotten Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:14 pm

how the hell did they noticed it?

TheForgotten

Mesarz : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:13 pm

I honestly doubt Nexon noticed it, especially since we were rank 25? Thats a joke. My guess is Drake got tired, thats why he is never on anymore. Either that or he got a really bad report card, and his internet was forced off. Just a guess, a more realistic guess for the reasons.
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistress Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Ohh. I see. Lol.

SERGE.!!!!

I had your icon done and everything, then my computer wouldn't turn on properly so then my mom put the disk in and restarted it >.<
Sooo...I'ma finish your icon again this week..? Sooner hopefully. I have a shorter day at school now. It'll be done soon. XD
Mistress
Mistress
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Well, either way, the server is dead.
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Mistress wrote:Ohh. I see. Lol.

SERGE.!!!!

I had your icon done and everything, then my computer wouldn't turn on properly so then my mom put the disk in and restarted it >.<
Sooo...I'ma finish your icon again this week..? Sooner hopefully. I have a shorter day at school now. It'll be done soon. XD

Lol, okay ^^

And yea, its dead. I honestly dont know what drake is thinking
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:32 am

Oh great.. now its dead..
Ninja
Ninja

Mesarz : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Mist wrote:I honestly doubt Nexon noticed it, especially since we were rank 25? Thats a joke. My guess is Drake got tired, thats why he is never on anymore. Either that or he got a really bad report card, and his internet was forced off. Just a guess, a more realistic guess for the reasons.

Accually Nexon accually did notice it.. Would Drake lie to you? To me? To everyone hes worked with? I dont think so personally.

He was expelled from multiple schools and his internet was still turned on, His parents dont care for bad report cards, there happy with him JUST passing. And a MORE realistic guess is he either found his life, or noticed its really hard to for him to keep up in school AND run this server as well. ORRR he thinks that the server wont be good, because honnestly we had alot of history on this server, some people wish they'd forget. Maybe he just doesnt wanna deal with more.... (I dont know how to put this..) Douchebags.

This has happened on another Server I played, the owner just left and never signed into msn or anything, to this day I still wait to see if he will log on, he still hasnt.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Post  Shim Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Jello wrote:The server is permanently down, Nexon noticed it.
Popter wrote:Accually Nexon accually did notice it..
And yet once again Nexon managed to ruin my life...............AGAIN. Why does Nexon gotta be so dumb and ruin stuff for people? -.- Nexon has to get smarter.
Shim
Shim

Mesarz : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  phatkookiez Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:00 am

Popter wrote:
Mist wrote:I honestly doubt Nexon noticed it, especially since we were rank 25? Thats a joke. My guess is Drake got tired, thats why he is never on anymore. Either that or he got a really bad report card, and his internet was forced off. Just a guess, a more realistic guess for the reasons.

Accually Nexon accually did notice it.. Would Drake lie to you? To me? To everyone hes worked with? I dont think so personally.

He was expelled from multiple schools and his internet was still turned on, His parents dont care for bad report cards, there happy with him JUST passing. And a MORE realistic guess is he either found his life, or noticed its really hard to for him to keep up in school AND run this server as well. ORRR he thinks that the server wont be good, because honnestly we had alot of history on this server, some people wish they'd forget. Maybe he just doesnt wanna deal with more.... (I dont know how to put this..) Douchebags.

This has happened on another Server I played, the owner just left and never signed into msn or anything, to this day I still wait to see if he will log on, he still hasnt.

i have to be honest here... viper has little to no douchebags compared to otehr servers.
phatkookiez
phatkookiez
Donor
Donor

Mesarz : 106

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:39 pm

phatkookiez wrote:
Popter wrote:

i have to be honest here... viper has little to no douchebags compared to otehr servers.

Haha you kinda have a point, I heard and say ALOT of DoucheBags on RydahMS and since thats down some people came here. No offence to anyone. But yeah there are alot of back stabbing and "talk behind peoples backs" on this server, Ive heard my fair share and so has ALOT of people, maybe thats what Drake is tired of :s

The fact that theres to much Diva on this server, he made the server to have fun and chill with people he doesnt know, but people keep complaining, about everything, I dont think that would be fun after a while.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Why cant we all be friend Sad
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  phatkookiez Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Vincent wrote:Why cant we all be friend Sad

i dun like that idea at all >_> I ean it's a nice and peaceful idea, but that's like ending war completely!!! that means there will be no inspiration fer future CoDs or halos. tis da meaning of life!!! You're making us all into soulless zombehs walking around being nice to each other!!!! sides there are some ppl i know that i wouldn't liek to be friends wif. i mean who makes a friend walk alone in a forest at night to goto a ranger's station just to report that his car has no more gas >_> srsly just go urself.
phatkookiez
phatkookiez
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:58 am

phatkookiez wrote:
Vincent wrote:Why cant we all be friend Sad

i dun like that idea at all >_> I ean it's a nice and peaceful idea, but that's like ending war completely!!! that means there will be no inspiration fer future CoDs or halos. tis da meaning of life!!! You're making us all into soulless zombehs walking around being nice to each other!!!! sides there are some ppl i know that i wouldn't liek to be friends wif. i mean who makes a friend walk alone in a forest at night to goto a ranger's station just to report that his car has no more gas >_> srsly just go urself.

This happens in all the god dam games I play theres always 2 teams that hate each other because of race,skin color,or personality always gonna be that one person that wants to sit and chat and another comes out and shoots the shit out of you. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

If you want such violence in this game why don't we make it total pvp with 2 fractions and where ever you go others can kill you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  phatkookiez Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 pm

I personally dun paly Cod games for the pvp. i dun like to kill ppl on games when i have a campaign. i just wanna see a nice storyline :DDDD
phatkookiez
phatkookiez
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Number7 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 am

I sorreh for being a gossiping biotch D:

But seriously, I'm just about to give up on this server D:
Forums need more trolls and 'sall good
Number7