ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__.

+9
LeaveMeAlone
LMQTcTrexbo
Popter
Katharine
Mist
ViperMS
jayestuhh.
xSummer
vitamin
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__. Empty If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__.

Post  vitamin Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:43 am

If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__. Copy_o15

If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__. Copy_o17
If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__. Copy_o18
If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__. Copy_o19
If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__. Copy_o20

If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__. Image010
vitamin
vitamin

Mesarz : 16
Location : I do not like to talk with someone unfamiliar with me

Back to top Go down

If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__. Empty Re: If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__.

Post  xSummer Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am

LOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL THE LAST PICTURE LOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
xSummer
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 300

Back to top Go down

If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__. Empty Re: If you want to be a standard model must be such a body .__.

Post  jayestuhh. Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:05 am

LMFAO. XD
MADE MY DAY!
jayestuhh.
jayestuhh.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:47 am

eww? lol but vitamin ur picture is nice Razz time to get my stalking gear together lol jk jk Razz , but watch ur back for popter he might pop out of no where to rape u lol jk Razz
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:19 am

ViperMS wrote:eww? lol but vitamin ur picture is nice Razz time to get my stalking gear together lol jk jk Razz , but watch ur back for popter he might pop out of no where to rape u lol jk Razz
Do that, and you'll die over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over Cause the Mist is on the look out for bad mischief.
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

Post  xSummer Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:41 pm

ViperMS wrote:eww? lol but vitamin ur picture is nice :P time to get my stalking gear together lol jk jk :P , but watch ur back for popter he might pop out of no where to rape u lol jk :P
He’s climbin in your windows

He’s snatchin your people up

Tryna rape em so y’all need to

Hide your kids, Hide your wife

and hide your husband

Cuz Drake/Alex rapin errbody out here
xSummer
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Katharine Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:20 am

OMG!!! Is that a guy?!
Katharine
Katharine

Mesarz : 60

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 pm

OHHHH!!! SO NOW I SEE WHAT YOU GUYS DO ON YOUR SPARE TIME! >:O

I do not snatch older girls up drake buahaha, its the younger ones I wanna get to :3

And I dont go in through your windows, I brake your front door Wink

And thats not the only thing that "pops up" when I do Drake Wink

Lmao jk... Maybe.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 pm

It's the guy I saw on the news :O
I thinks hes gay
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 359

Back to top Go down

Post  xSummer Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Katharine wrote:OMG!!! Is that a guy?!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOL KATHY AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.
wait, ITS A GUY?
xSummer
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  vitamin Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:23 pm

It's a real guy What a Face
vitamin
vitamin

Mesarz : 16
Location : I do not like to talk with someone unfamiliar with me

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 pm

lol , nah nah i got my gf Razz

Last edited by ViperMS on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:59 pm

That's your gf?
._. she looks ummmm idk Shocked
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:02 am

ya shes 1 year younger than me, her bday is coming up soon in May
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  LeaveMeAlone Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 am

ViperMS wrote:ya shes 1 year younger than me, her bday is coming up soon in May

Oh , I thought you got her from a PS company o___e
LeaveMeAlone
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 374

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 am

Lolwut, I didnt get that joke but I understand what your trying to do lol.

And lol Drake, stop going around showing your Gf off to us lmao, We dont really care no offence o-o
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 am

no she said i like to fk u popter so i said nah i got a gf and i showed a pic but i guess if u don't wanna c what ever
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:44 am

ViperMS wrote:no she said i like to fk u popter so i said nah i got a gf and i showed a pic but i guess if u don't wanna c what ever

We don't really care though ._.
It's not like were posting pics of are gfs now XD
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:09 pm

u mean our not are Razz , grammatical error
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:24 pm

ViperMS wrote:u mean our not are Razz , grammatical error
Why thank shu
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LeaveMeAlone Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:35 am

I'm surprise you corrected his grammar , Drake .
LeaveMeAlone
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 374

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:18 am

OOOUUCCHH!! BIG DISS >:[

Lol but Cody has a point, You sometimes dont use the accuall word, just theshort term for it :p Bahaha, RAGE ZONE IN PICTURE ZONE >Surprised
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xSummer Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:01 am

ViperMS wrote:u mean our not are :P , grammatical error
You mean ' our ' not are :P, grammatical error.
ViperMS wrote:no she said i like to fk u popter so i said nah i got a gf and i showed a pic but i guess if u don't wanna c what ever
No she said ' I like to fuck you Popter ', so i said ' Nah i got a girlfriend and i showed a picture but i guess you don't want to see, so whatever.
ViperMS wrote:eww? lol but vitamin ur picture is nice :P time to get my stalking gear together lol jk jk :P , but watch ur back for popter he might pop out of no where to rape u lol jk :P
Eww? Lol but Vitamin your picture is nice :P Time to get my stalking gear together, lol joking. But watch your back for Popter he might pop out of no where to rape you lol joking :P.
ViperMS wrote:lol , nah nah i got my gf :P
Lol, nahs i got my girlfriend :P.
Yea, shes a year younger than me, her birthday is coming up in May.

Love, Bree.
xSummer
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 am

xSummer wrote:
You mean ' our ' not are Razz, grammatical error.
No she said ' I like to fuck you Popter ', so i said ' Nah i got a girlfriend and i showed a picture but i guess you don't want to see, so whatever.
ViperMS wrote:eww? lol but vitamin ur picture is nice Razz time to get my stalking gear together lol jk jk Razz , but watch ur back for popter he might pop out of no where to rape u lol jk Razz
Eww? Lol but Vitamin your picture is nice Razz Time to get my stalking gear together, lol joking. But watch your back for Popter he might pop out of no where to rape you lol joking Razz.
ViperMS wrote:lol , nah nah i got my gf Razz
Lol, nahs i got my girlfriend Razz.

Love, Bree.

So gonna be a teacher.
Ninja
Ninja

Mesarz : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  xSummer Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 am

Ninja wrote:
xSummer wrote:
ViperMS wrote:u mean our not are :P , grammatical error
You mean ' our ' not are :P, grammatical error.
Eww? Lol but Vitamin your picture is nice :P Time to get my stalking gear together, lol joking. But watch your back for Popter he might pop out of no where to rape you lol joking :P.
ViperMS wrote:lol , nah nah i got my gf :P
Lol, nahs i got my girlfriend :P.

Love, Bree.

So gonna be a teacher.

Eww, i hate teachers :c. Lawyers are COOLER♥
xSummer
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum