ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIRALS BACK SORRY FOR WHAT I MISSED :(

4 posters

Go down

VIRALS BACK SORRY FOR WHAT I MISSED :( Empty VIRALS BACK SORRY FOR WHAT I MISSED :(

Post  Viral Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 pm

OMFG MOTHER FUCKERSSS IM MOTHER FUCKING BACK!!! GOT MY PC TO START WORKING GAMES AGAIN OH YEAH!!! SOO NOW I WILL BE ACTIVE AND STUFF SO U DONT HAVE TO BE WORRIED AND DRAKE I HOPE UR MAKING THAT SPRING BREAK EVENT OR IM KICKING UR ASS!!! BECAUSE IM BACKKK BIIIITHCES!
Viral
Viral
Donor
Donor

Mesarz : 127

Back to top Go down

VIRALS BACK SORRY FOR WHAT I MISSED :( Empty Re: VIRALS BACK SORRY FOR WHAT I MISSED :(

Post  xSummer Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:42 am

Whalecum back chris.
Lemme update you on these important crap :
I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.I had sex with sumi becuase she was so hot and had a newspaper bra.

Okay i'm done.

Welcomes back
xSummer
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 300

Back to top Go down

VIRALS BACK SORRY FOR WHAT I MISSED :( Empty As a real answer...

Post  Jello Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 am

First, LOL at Bree.
Um, soooo I dunno hw long you've been gone, but we have v94 items, so that means cool stuff like VIP items, new chairs. etc. There's new Maple Leaf rewards, like the Pink Bean set and the Bumblebee set. Umm, oh, in the totem section, we have Skis, that look like this: VIRALS BACK SORRY FOR WHAT I MISSED :( 01432017 VIRALS BACK SORRY FOR WHAT I MISSED :( 01432016
There's also a bamboo item, some Sparkler thingy, and other stuff. In the trophy section, there's just random crap that no one ever buys Very Happy
Also, Sumi and Reborn are GM's Very Happy
Not sure what else, lol.
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 315

Back to top Go down

VIRALS BACK SORRY FOR WHAT I MISSED :( Empty Re: VIRALS BACK SORRY FOR WHAT I MISSED :(

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 am

Welcome back Chris
Although I shall be gone :\
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 359

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down