ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important! Please read before posting!

4 posters

Go down

Important! Please read before posting! Empty Important! Please read before posting!

Post  ViperMS Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi. This section is strictly for feedback towards the staff of our server. That includes GM's, xat moderators, and forum admins/mods. It's for the purpose of letting the staff improve their ability to help YOU.

What you ARE allowed to say is things that will help the staff improve themselves, such as suggestions for them.

What you ARE NOT allowed to say is anything vulgar, along the lines of "yo i swere ima pop a glock in dis biotchs mouth and mek a brain slushie".

If you want to give suggestions for our server, like some NPC or item to add or whatever, go to the Suggestions section and post your shizz there.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Important! Please read before posting! Empty Re: Important! Please read before posting!

Post  Viral Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:42 am

lol black guy moment pop a glock jk no racial i love every race especially spanish people aaaa!!!
Viral
Viral
Donor
Donor

Mesarz : 127

Back to top Go down

Important! Please read before posting! Empty Re: Important! Please read before posting!

Post  Popter Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:09 pm

LOL I love all racescept whites, blacks, mexicans, Spanish, Italians, European, Russians, afghanstanians, plutonians, aliens, fish, dogs, birds, the caramel coloured ans whatever Chris is Wink

(lol all jokes aside I love everyone... Cept Chris XD<3)
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:33 am

What you ARE NOT allowed to say is anything vulgar, along the lines of "yo i swere ima pop a glock in dis biotchs mouth and mek a brain slushie".

LOL ?

Oh mygosh, i love you drake. LMFAO. *pops a glock*
Joker
Joker
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down