ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mwaitmvoitmtvmovtimnoivtn2ao5nov5knm5vm

+11
Eevee
Number7
ViperMS
Nachov2
Popter
phatkookiez
Date
LMQTcTrexbo
Rex
Mist
「Yang」「╳」
15 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

mwaitmvoitmtvmovtimnoivtn2ao5nov5knm5vm - Page 8 Empty Re: mwaitmvoitmtvmovtimnoivtn2ao5nov5knm5vm

Post  Mist Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:57 am

After last time, I'm not downloading anything till the very last min -.- nor am I getting my hopes up.
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

mwaitmvoitmtvmovtimnoivtn2ao5nov5knm5vm - Page 8 Empty Re: mwaitmvoitmtvmovtimnoivtn2ao5nov5knm5vm

Post  Date Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Lol. It doesn't really matter to me whether Viper opens or not. c; It'd probably just be something like this, but with cute little maple characters talking. hurhur
ANYWAY, I have some old screen shots.. This isn't the right place to put 'em.. but its not like we're posting anywhere else. c:
Spoiler:
Date
Date
GFX Designers
GFX Designers

Mesarz : 95

Back to top Go down

mwaitmvoitmtvmovtimnoivtn2ao5nov5knm5vm - Page 8 Empty 24av5av26262b636b32b636bestesta25v55v

Post  「Yang」「╳」 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Dun forget this guyz Xat :3.
「Yang」「╳」
「Yang」「╳」
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 146

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Xat? where, wait, nvm -.-

@Tracy, Im so lonely on those pictures :'(
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post  phatkookiez Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 pm

AWWW!!! I'm only in 2 pics )': oh but I AHVE STALKER PICS TOO!!!!!

Spoiler:
phatkookiez
phatkookiez
Donor
Donor

Mesarz : 106

Back to top Go down

Post  Date Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Lol c: I lovee our memories
OH. OHOOHOO forgot theese:
First one = When everyone was tryna set Andy and I up.
Second = Soul pretty much confessing his love for me. + me rejecting him.

..I have a confession though, that last thing I said was just a lie to get him off my back. c: hehee..
Spoiler:
Date
Date
GFX Designers
GFX Designers

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 pm

no worries guys, i actually got the money set up for the server, now all i need to do is get all the server files together, do some quick editing, maybe up by end of June or start of July, but ya, kinda have family issues again and i got my CPU taken away for a few days, but once i get it back, i will work on organizing the files, but i will try as hard as i can to bring the server back, also the reason RandoMS keeps changing there name is because Nexon was on there butts, but problem is they have enough money to keep changing there hosts, also they have a enough player base to keep wiping there server, problem is with most servers, unless u save the data once per week or once per day, most often they will come across a hacker who sends a packet into the database and it screws up the database and that = in a wipe. so ya, but once i bring the server back, all old DONORS ( i have all the info on how much they donated and who donated, i will be asking for proof about the donations so don't try making alts with the same names and say that u are them ). and dont worry guys im on this, and this time i know what to do right and wrong with doing a server, DATE! i will need u for some GFX design for new stuff for the site, i will be using the same site we had before also we will be staying with v75, but i will be fixing most of the bugs, and i will be doing all the things that i said i was gonna do, So if u have any ideas post it in the suggestion section and i will work on that, so HOPE to c u guys, also REX, u have to leave once ur military stuff comes around right? if so i will need a lot of ur help to take care of the server till u have to go also i will need u to pick the perfect candidate to be ur successor, who is gonna be GM'S? this issue will be dealt with when the server is back up, but don't ask about this until i get the server running. so ya this has been a pretty long paragraph lol Razz. I WILL BRING THE SERVER BACK NO MATTER WHAT. also im gonna be making tons of other servers once i get the v75 VMS running properly with most bugs fixed, also i might be working on a WOW server or a Minecraft server so i will have a portal page on our website some what like VoidMS, it will have a link for the maplestory V75 VMS and ViperMinecraft. but VMS is my main goal the other servers will be stuff that i will think of doing so don't get ur hopes up about that.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Date Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 pm

That.. was a lot of reading. c: As for the GFX stuff, I'm free all this month besides some days when I'll be at the mall, movies, park, etc. So if you have an idea on what you want for banners and such, I'll need all the details; size, text, all that good stuff. If you could give me the information on that ASAP I'll work on it as fast as I can. I still have time next month but that month's main priority will be working on my AP Bio and APUSH summer work, so I may not work as fast during that time period. When school starts for me then things may really slow down. Because alas, I try my best to be an overachiever and sometimes take on more work than I can handle.
During the middle of August (when my school starts) if you find it necessary to hire a new GFX designer and fire me, then by all means go ahead.

I'm on the computer about.. 6+ hours a day because I go AFK a lot.
When I'm on the computer that time is usually devoted to
Sundays I ALWAYS go shopping unless I'm sick. c: Which.. I actually have been for the past 2-3 weeks. -__-;
Anyway, yeah. All yours this month. c:
Date
Date
GFX Designers
GFX Designers

Back to top Go down

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Whoa that is so long Surprised
Do we all go back to normal?
and i will play ur wow sever for sure Very Happy
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 359

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:31 pm

thx Date, and Vince lol, like i said a WOW server can be done, BUT i have never coded wow before, and i just started playing wow like 2 months ago cuz of popter, i play a wow private server atm, but i would love to make my own just to c how the code works but i will concentrate 100% on the VMS server, and if i have extra time through the summer ( after GF stuff, summer school, work, and hanging out ) i will work on a minecraft server which the name is still pending prolly gonna call it ViperCraft, also the wow server that will be a side project that i will work on once i get more familiar with its code i will start to legitimately make a proper server.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey Drake i got a question
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  phatkookiez Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:59 pm

wahhhh.... can't forums ahve double space... or atleast 1.5 space >_> my eyes hurt from reading all this....
phatkookiez
phatkookiez
Donor
Donor

Mesarz : 106

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 am

Um, heres a suggestion, why not switch from naming it "ViperMS" to like u mention, "VoidMS". My main suggestion is, why not switch the name of the server while we are at "making" a new server?
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 am

technically im not making a new server im bringing the old server back but fixing most of the bugs and doing more updates, also, changing the name for the server can be done but that's some more editing i need to do to the server also all our forums like this have the name viperms, i think there is no issue in changing the name, also if u have any other suggestions please feel free to post them, also vincent sure ask the question?

but i will take the server name change into consideration if u do want a server name change please let me know with a yes or a no and the name u would like to have on the server, if we decide to change the server name i will make a poll with all the name suggestions and u guys can vote for the one u want.

MY suggestions is to keep the name the same, because its easier for me, i can keep the same forums, i can keep the same site, and i can keep the same banners and all that stuff. but if u guys do want to change it please say yes or no, and the name of ur choice.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Date Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 am

DateMS.. DateStory<3 Lolol, kidding.
So, Drake. Think you can get me the details of what you want for the GFX stuff by the end of this week? c: Like I said, I have all month, but I'd prefer if I get something this week because I need stuff to do to entertain myself before next month. (:
Date
Date
GFX Designers
GFX Designers

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 pm

atm, i dont have anything that i need, but i still need to wait for the end of this week to get my computer back, then i can start getting everything together, once i get my computer back and i start working on getting the host back and organizing the files for the server and getting the website up again, only then will i ask you for the GFX.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Date Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Ah, understandable. Very well then. When you're ready, you know what to do.

In the meantime.. I'm still open for signature requests. Heyheey, anybody? (:
Date
Date
GFX Designers
GFX Designers

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Erm, For my NS(National Service) stuff, i guess tat will still take a while.
But If there is a new server coming out, i guess i prefer to start as a regular player instead. XD
Anyway, I will help out if any place need my help while killing time. XD

P.S: Hope i still rmb my php and stuff... -_-!~~~
Just notice my site for my school late year major project is still up. I can even access the database. O.o! A nice practice ground for Debugging. XD

http://mp23.bitproj1.com/
Rex
Rex

Mesarz : 207

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:28 pm

well, once i get my CPU back im gonna spend a week getting everything together, and debugging as much as i can. Smile, i was surprised to c so many people still are on the forums that's why i decided to bring the server back Smile
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Whats to be surprised about? I always visit old forums, regardless of whats on or off.
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post  Date Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:20 pm

^ Same here. I love forums, I dunno why. c: The first thing I do in the morning is check this forum and the other forum for the current server that I'm playing. 8D Probably 'cause the last server I played had a forum that I didn't really check in often and I was so slow on the news. >: Gotta keep up with all this stuff, yannoo? Forums & Tumblr = 90% of my time on the computer.<3
Date
Date
GFX Designers
GFX Designers

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 am

lol Razz, social community but i ma person who loves actual convos with voices or Face to Face Razz, got my computer back, ( stupid parents thought i was gonna drop out of school, took all my stuff away ) i will start working on the server stuff today and through this week.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

mwaitmvoitmtvmovtimnoivtn2ao5nov5knm5vm - Page 8 Empty 25b252b632b66b3b

Post  「Yang」「╳」 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:51 am

ViperMS wrote:lol Razz, social community but i ma person who loves actual convos with voices or Face to Face Razz, got my computer back, ( stupid parents thought i was gonna drop out of school, took all my stuff away ) i will start working on the server stuff today and through this week.

Fasta mutha fuka .
mwaitmvoitmtvmovtimnoivtn2ao5nov5knm5vm - Page 8 Tumblr_lmjxaeHtmh1qcnhlr

Last edited by 「Yang」「╳」 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
「Yang」「╳」
「Yang」「╳」
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 146

Back to top Go down

Post  LMQTcTrexbo Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 am

Perfect timing i just got out of school
LMQTcTrexbo
LMQTcTrexbo
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 am

ViperMS wrote:lol Razz, social community but i ma person who loves actual convos with voices or Face to Face Razz, got my computer back, ( stupid parents thought i was gonna drop out of school, took all my stuff away ) i will start working on the server stuff today and through this week.

Go with the flow. Im, not a social person whats so ever.
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum