ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Request]More events?..

3 posters

Go down

[Request]More events?.. Empty [Request]More events?..

Post  Ninja Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:05 am

hi..this post is about the 'more events' thing.you see.. im from a place with time GMT+8 and i have only participated in ONE event forthe past 6days on this server.. maybe you guys could make a even like .. a more available time ?.. cause kath does event after i gtg.. so.. yea..hope to hear the good news? Very Happy
Ninja
Ninja

Mesarz : 46

Back to top Go down

[Request]More events?.. Empty Re: [Request]More events?..

Post  Popter Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:24 am

I accually kinda do aggree with you, I see alot of players when I frist get back from school at 2:45 pm (EST time something Idk, Drakes time :s) And those people I dont think ever experienced an Event, if not but only maybe a few times, But since there are never Gm's online at the time and I have no worthy Items as Event WInning Items, I cannot host any. I do aggree that you guys should host smaller events at earlier times instead of waiting for everyone else becasue then the other people have to go because of time zones and I dont think thast fair to the sociaty :c
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:40 am

popter wrote:I accually kinda do aggree with you, I see alot of players when I frist get back from school at 2:45 pm (EST time something Idk, Drakes time :s) And those people I dont think ever experienced an Event, if not but only maybe a few times, But since there are never Gm's online at the time and I have no worthy Items as Event WInning Items, I cannot host any. I do aggree that you guys should host smaller events at earlier times instead of waiting for everyone else becasue then the other people have to go because of time zones and I dont think thast fair to the sociaty :c

*NODS HEAD* SOO TRUEE ;D,so far i had only experienced ONE event out of my 6days of Viperms life .
Ninja
Ninja

Mesarz : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 am

Ok, i will tell all the GM's to host more events and such, also u guys can host your own events too that's why there is a JQ NPC in the FM 1 , also yes i i willl be online more, just been busy and i will tell the GM's to host more events thanks for ur input ninja and popter

Thread Locked
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down