ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great item to BUILD - Timeless item !!

3 posters

Go down

Great item to BUILD - Timeless item !! Empty Great item to BUILD - Timeless item !!

Post  ariados91 Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 am

Timeless item can be build via Maker skill but it needs Advanced monster crystal and others thing.It should be dropped by certain monsters BUT the advanced monster crystal didn't drop at ALL !! Crying or Very sad

So,I suggest to make the game more interesting.Make the item drop and it would be fun for us(players) to waste our time to make item ea Timeless item Smile

Please consider this,it's way too boring for me to collect tetris and reborn.I prefer quest or something like adventure so that I can do it with my friends.

Thank you
by Ayuvia and pens.

http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Advanced_Monster_Crystal_2 Mad Crying or Very sad

ariados91

Mesarz : 11

Back to top Go down

Great item to BUILD - Timeless item !! Empty Re: Great item to BUILD - Timeless item !!

Post  Popter Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 am

Well the thing is, is that we already have timeless weapons in the exchange shop for a taru totem. You need to win an event to get one, and if we include that drop we will need to take it out of the exchange shop. I will consider yoir idea on a "quest" lik something you gotta do that takes a while and somethig with drops if you'd like Smile
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Great item to BUILD - Timeless item !! Empty Re: Great item to BUILD - Timeless item !!

Post  Jello Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:45 pm

popter wrote:Well the thing is, is that we already have timeless weapons in the exchange shop for a taru totem. You need to win an event to get one, and if we include that drop we will need to take it out of the exchange shop. I will consider yoir idea on a "quest" lik something you gotta do that takes a while and somethig with drops if you'd like Smile
I think those are reverse items.
OT: That sounds like a good idea. Or maybe, gach can give out crystals.
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 315

Back to top Go down

Post  ariados91 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Well,one of my friend got a timeless item from monsters drop that's why i want one T.T Anyway,thanx and I'll wait for d quest things Smile

p/s: Timeless and reverse both can(should be) be made via maker skill. Rolling Eyes

ariados91

Mesarz : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down