ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why not respect your fellow maplers?

+2
ViperMS
Popter
6 posters

Go down

Why not respect your fellow maplers? Empty Why not respect your fellow maplers?

Post  Popter Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm

It has come to my intention that, alot of the players on ViperMS are, well to be stright out with it, rude and disrespectfull to your peers. I have heard things in my time beeing a member in this server, some harsh things about what others feel about one another (I to, at my own dismay have said a few things.) And im starting to find it WRONG. I find this server has ALOT of DRAMA. I dont know why were all sometimes mean to eachother, maybe sometimes we do something wrong and we dot notice it. Thastw hat humans do, we learn from our mistakes, no ones perfect. No one can be that perfect person. Sometimes I know people who get on my nerves, but, I try my hardest to remain calm of the situation and I would calmly tell the person my feelings and ask them to stop politely on whatever there doing that can annoy me. I will not use any examples as for it would eb rude to the people I would be using (even if I used faked names people would know who im talking about) And I just think, we should all try and be nicer to eachother. I know some people ahve short tempers and other things but, Were all part of a family. the ViperMS Family. We should all love eachother, if thats to much at least respect everyone you know and be kind and repsectfull. help your VMS Family when they need it. Gives them words of encuragement or of pity when there down or stuck. Support them in there life disicions and encourage them on. Thast all I have to say. Sorry if this offends anyone.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Why not respect your fellow maplers? Empty Re: Why not respect your fellow maplers?

Post  ViperMS Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm

i agree with popter, guys just have fun don't judge or get annoyed so easily this place is to have fun not to have a war with a person u don't even know.
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Why not respect your fellow maplers? Empty Re: Why not respect your fellow maplers?

Post  Soul Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:56 pm

I respect every word Alex. I know some people hate me because they think i'm mean. But to tell you the truth i'm very respectful to everyone in the server from head to toe. Like a Star @ heaven
Soul
Soul

Mesarz : 90

Back to top Go down

Why not respect your fellow maplers? Empty Simple rule to follow.

Post  Jello Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

“Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.” - Jesse Jackson
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 315

Back to top Go down

Post  Eevee Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:13 am

Personally, I haven't seen much of any insults being thrown around. I see the odd, frustrated "You suck" during events and such to the winners, but I can see that happening. And there's also people who do it as a joke. I for one, often make joking insults. Ifaith, this server is rather friendly and I don't agree 100% with you.

Eevee
Eevee
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 129

http://treestory.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:38 am

Lol.. Okay okay eevee listen man your a cool dude but excuse what I'm about to say. (I am going tk say this so you know not because I don't like you.)

the other day you posted on soul's Gm app explaining why you think he shouldn't be a Gm. Now I know you excused yourself after an deleted it but you sti wrote it. I have to say, (to drake) to change the posting rules (just my opinion) so if you don't support the player either don't even post on the app or just say things that he could do that he isn't dojng now that could make him a better. I just think this is a little wrong because, (not just this incident but also any other.) it makes the accused feel bad and not wanted . (I've Been in that situation so i know how it feels. That's all I have to say.

Once again. Eevee I think your a cool guy and I know you are normaly a nice guy. Sorry if I got anyone mad.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:47 am

I know what you mean Alex, some people (not to offend people in any type of way) just Hate on other people.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:48 pm

popter wrote:Lol.. Okay okay eevee listen man your a cool dude but excuse what I'm about to say. (I am going tk say this so you know not because I don't like you.)

the other day you posted on soul's Gm app explaining why you think he shouldn't be a Gm. Now I know you excused yourself after an deleted it but you sti wrote it. I have to say, (to drake) to change the posting rules (just my opinion) so if you don't support the player either don't even post on the app or just say things that he could do that he isn't dojng now that could make him a better. I just think this is a little wrong because, (not just this incident but also any other.) it makes the accused feel bad and not wanted . (I've Been in that situation so i know how it feels. That's all I have to say.

Once again. Eevee I think your a cool guy and I know you are normaly a nice guy. Sorry if I got anyone mad.

Not to get off topic, but isn't not supporting the player showing what he needs to fix? I always found criticism to be helpful in changing my attitude. If someone replied to me and said I wasn't very active, I'd try to be more active. It does have it's negatives, when your over criticized it can hurt, I too have had it happen before.

Back on topic, Respect is a big part of keeping a community together. If you can't show respect, you shouldn't be involved in it.
Reborn
Reborn

Mesarz : 83

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:06 pm

I agree.

ANd also on your off topic, Yes your right and thats what I was trying to get to, If its critisism but its helpfull critisism that you can say that is suppost to help improve the players weak points then thats alright but if its just plain and negative, I find it spam and just, plain mean to be honest.

And LOL, ONce again not to offend anyone with this post, just trying to make this server a nice place for people to ahve fun.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Eevee Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:51 pm

popter wrote:Lol.. Okay okay eevee listen man your a cool dude but excuse what I'm about to say. (I am going tk say this so you know not because I don't like you.)

Yeah, I fully understand the reasoning of why it upset Soul which is why I deleted it and apologized.
Eevee
Eevee
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 129

http://treestory.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 pm

great, this place is a fun, happy environment, all tho i know you cant have everyone liking each other, but try to get along and be nice to each other. ( if u don't have something nice to say don't say it )
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Thank you Drake.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down