ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job.

Go down

Do you support my ideas?

Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job. I_vote_lcap13%Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job. I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job. I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job. I_vote_lcap87%Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job. I_vote_rcap 87% 
[ 7 ]
Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job. I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job. Empty Poll: Command to auto advance into a certain job.

Post  Jello Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:00 am

This is a poll to see how many people would use a command that advances you to a certain class. For example, you do the normal @rebirth e, but when you reach level 10, Cody does NOT auto-pop up, and you keep training. Once you get the to level you want to, you use a command such as @warrior, and that will advance you to the warrior class.
If this idea is implemented, it would reduce the frustration of constantly clicking while training, which reduces time efficiency.

Some people have brought up the point that if this is implemented, the number of commands in the @help section would "scare off newcomers." So, I would also like to propose a certain FM room, such as Room 1, which has no monsters, be filled with every "helping" NPC in the game. A helping NPC could be the Bear that resets your AP, and Ru, who changes your looks, and Gachapon, who explains what VotingPoints are. So instead of a new player being warped to FM after completing the first map, they would be warped to FM 1, where they can easily access NPCs explain certain functions of the game (ex: @warrior, @selltetris) do.

EDIT: If you have any questions about this, or my ideas are unclear to you, don't hesitate to contact me in game, or posting below!
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 315

Back to top Go down