ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viral's GM APP came back for drake :P

+3
LeaveMeAlone
cheezeboo.
Viral
7 posters

Go down

Viral's GM APP came back for drake :P Empty Viral's GM APP came back for drake :P

Post  Viral Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 am

ayo its your boi viral well as you might know i played sms and many other private servers out there

Name:Chris Ng
IGN:Viral
Timezone:EST i dont know the other majigies

About me
i might not be the best guy out there but i can tell you guys alot of stuff that im outgoing im active im loyal and im legit what you see is what you get and who i am lol i like to play alot of sports like basketball and football i enjoy watching baseball my team is san francisco and the jays.
Playing hours
i play many hours a day i can play from 3- 5 30 eastern standard time and in the week and ALL DAY NIKKUHS lol unless i have a party to attend to in that case only half the day.
How much i can help the VMS community
well i dont know its for me to know and you guys to find out
GM Ecperience
i played sms and many other private servers out there so u can say i have experience i was also a gm in scarfacems and pockyms but they were lame and sry my pc cant take screen shots that can proove this Sad
Recognizing a hacker
its pretty easy to recognize a hacker any one can just do it so u dont really need experience for this buts thats only one mans opinion
other necessary information
trust me i wont dissapoint and i wont dissobey your rules and i wont be power hungry like other gms in other private servers ahem (falsey) *lmao dont tell him i said this* Smile
GMS that support this(i hope)i think i will affect the community of VMS very well because i affected alot of private servers very well from helping beginners players to helping professional players. i think jms who support this GM app would be you DRAKE Smile AMATERASU FTW SMS good times ahaha and of course nacho my nigga from the start and sarrow i think i dont really know considering i just met him today ahaha good man tho cant lie well thats been it

well thats all i believe well this is your boi viral aka chris aka freshnovowels signing of and saying ty for spending your time reading this drake and i hope u accept it Razz if u dont were still nikkas for life Razz

Last edited by Viral on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more pro!)
Viral
Viral
Donor
Donor

Mesarz : 127

Back to top Go down

Viral's GM APP came back for drake :P Empty Re: Viral's GM APP came back for drake :P

Post  cheezeboo. Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

./scratchhead.
I agree with the poopoo face.
Make it neater..? :\
& the support list.
Just put the names. Don't need to put unnecessary stuff.
cheezeboo.
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 13369374

https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Viral's GM APP came back for drake :P Empty Re: Viral's GM APP came back for drake :P

Post  LeaveMeAlone Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm

@support.
-you help a lot of newcomers out and you've met the requirement .
goodluck Chris.
LeaveMeAlone
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 374

Back to top Go down

Viral's GM APP came back for drake :P Empty RE; Viral's GM APP came back for drake :P

Post  kira Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:52 am

@support

ive been playing maple with this man for 4 years now and i know hes worthy for position. in fact he got me playing maplestory so i know he can help make the server even bigger. hes a very commited and open guy.

christian needs to work on his availability/when hes online.
kira
kira
Donor
Donor

Mesarz : 65

http://twitter.com/tweetsbyken

Back to top Go down

Post  Virus Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 am

@support
you're always nice people and help me alot in VMS Community
you deserve it nd you always have my back Very Happy
Virus
Virus

Mesarz : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm

@ support.
Your a very good person. Your very helpful and you definitely deserve this position.
Reborn
Reborn

Mesarz : 83

Back to top Go down

Viral's GM APP came back for drake :P Empty Just a tip...

Post  Jello Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:57 pm

When trying to apply for something, such as a GM in this case, don't be up front and say "I might not be the best person for this job." Usually, when you say something like that before you've made your supporting points, the fact that you said you're "not the best" usually stays in the minds of people after they have read it.
Some other general things, change the "i" to an "I," use proper grammar and spelling, etc. If you need me to clean it up, just tell me Smile

EDIT: I just fixed it because I have nothing to do :p
----------

Name: Chris Ng
IGN: Viral
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

About me
I believe that I’m one of the best guys for this job! I’m very outgoing and active. I am loyal to the server, because I play a lot, and I am a Donator. I am I legit player. I also enjoy playing a lot of sports, such as Basketball and Football. I also enjoy watching baseball, especially the San Francisco team and the Jays, because they are my favorite teams.

Playing hours
I play many hours a day! I can play from 3 to 5:30 Eastern Standard Time. During the week, I usually play all day long, unless I have something else to do such as going to a party, in which case I can only play for about half the day.

How much I can help the VMS community
------Enter this info in--------

GM Experience

I played SMS and many other private servers, such as PockyMS. I have some GM experience from the Private Servers ScarfaceMS, and PockyMS. I thought they were kind of lame, and my computer can’t take screenshots, so I can’t prove it.

Recognizing a hacker

I believe that it’s easy to recognize a hacker, but that’s just my opinion.

Other necessary information
Trust me, if I become a GM, I won’t disappoint anyone, I won’t disobey any rules, and I won’t be power hungry, such as some other GMs on this server.

GM’s and other players that support this
Names:
    Drake
    Nacho
    Maybe Sarrow

I think I will affect the community of VMS very well because I affected a lot of private servers very well from helping beginner’s players to helping professional players. I think GM’s who support this GM app would be Drake, Nacho and possibly Sarrow.

Thanks for reading this,
Viral

------------------------------

It needs a lot of work, but I can help you out if you need me to.
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 315

Back to top Go down

Post  Viral Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Jello wrote:When trying to apply for something, such as a GM in this case, don't be up front and say "I might not be the best person for this job." Usually, when you say something like that before you've made your supporting points, the fact that you said you're "not the best" usually stays in the minds of people after they have read it.
Some other general things, change the "i" to an "I," use proper grammar and spelling, etc. If you need me to clean it up, just tell me Smile

EDIT: I just fixed it because I have nothing to do :p
----------

Name: Chris Ng
IGN: Viral

thanks for the help ill change it when i have the time lol Smile
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

About me
I believe that I’m one of the best guys for this job! I’m very outgoing and active. I am loyal to the server, because I play a lot, and I am a Donator. I am I legit player. I also enjoy playing a lot of sports, such as Basketball and Football. I also enjoy watching baseball, especially the San Francisco team and the Jays, because they are my favorite teams.

Playing hours
I play many hours a day! I can play from 3 to 5:30 Eastern Standard Time. During the week, I usually play all day long, unless I have something else to do such as going to a party, in which case I can only play for about half the day.

How much I can help the VMS community
------Enter this info in--------

GM Experience

I played SMS and many other private servers, such as PockyMS. I have some GM experience from the Private Servers ScarfaceMS, and PockyMS. I thought they were kind of lame, and my computer can’t take screenshots, so I can’t prove it.

Recognizing a hacker

I believe that it’s easy to recognize a hacker, but that’s just my opinion.

Other necessary information
Trust me, if I become a GM, I won’t disappoint anyone, I won’t disobey any rules, and I won’t be power hungry, such as some other GMs on this server.

GM’s and other players that support this
Names:
    Drake
    Nacho
    Maybe Sarrow

I think I will affect the community of VMS very well because I affected a lot of private servers very well from helping beginner’s players to helping professional players. I think GM’s who support this GM app would be Drake, Nacho and possibly Sarrow.

Thanks for reading this,
Viral

------------------------------

It needs a lot of work, but I can help you out if you need me to.
Viral
Viral
Donor
Donor

Mesarz : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down