ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first MSI Not too hard

3 posters

Go down

first MSI Not too hard Empty first MSI Not too hard

Post  Robert Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 pm

getting your first MSI from first time playing!!
first MSI Not too hard Maple010
You will start out noob liek this, But never fear soemoen will ehlp you get your first rebirth, ask me ingame Robert and i will give you a few Rebirths.

First job you get is Shadower 4th job thief bandit you set these skills as your keys
first MSI Not too hard Maple011

Now that you have that set i suggest you rb as cygnus On killing skele in fm 8 rebirth as
cygnus a few more times to get your stats up. Use the dawn warriro skills to get your Rebirths as cygnus
first MSI Not too hard Maple012

Now after you get around 20 rebirths as cygnus you need to rebirth one more time as cygnus Pick the Night walker Your skills will be liek this besides the dawn warrior skills you will still have those.

first MSI Not too hard Maple013

Now Rebirth as an Adventurer and pick the job archer/hunter
Get to 120 easily using brandish on Headless horsemen in room 12
first MSI Not too hard Maple014

Now once your 120 get the job i stated above now get your skills looking like this good thing you got the skill shadow partner so now you get double attacks as archers your keys>>
first MSI Not too hard Maple015

Now get level 200 xD alright your getting there now equip the white maple flag found in the lv 0 wep shop. use brandish and summon the phoenix. throw smoke down on the ground and kill from there. each leve 120 rebirth and sit while your phoenix kills the horsemen then you kill 5 and your level 120 again reapet till 30k stats in all and boom you got your first MSI

to view full pics Right click click properties and go to the link ^.^ hope this help, read my tutorial and hwo to get the other 2 msi its easier.

Last edited by Robert on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert
Robert
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 122

Back to top Go down

first MSI Not too hard Empty Re: first MSI Not too hard

Post  Joker Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Whoah uh. First of all, it seems really long. I am very shocked you got all 200 rebirths in one day.
And it's kinda hard to read ;x no offense, but can you post some screenshots next time, and maybe space your sentences out so they aren't all together in a clump? thanks !

PS:O_O uhh I'm also surprised you said to kill HH, and not crows. =\
I don't think they give as good of experience, and it definitely takes more than a day..
are you sure this is what you did?
Joker
Joker
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Positive ^.^ i say crows only to get to lv 200 to cygnus rb use HH only i will do screenshots thanks ^.^ i will update my tutorial. as for crows i only say kill crows once u get your first msi to get lv 200 chars for their skills
otherise, just use headless horsemen to get lv 120 and yeas i did thsi all in a day ^.^ No lifer ova here<<
Robert
Robert
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 122

Back to top Go down

Post  Jello Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:09 pm

The RB's are easy to get, it's the tets that aren't :/
Jello
Jello
Alpha Member