ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to play the server without D/Cing.

2 posters

Go down

How to play the server without D/Cing. Empty How to play the server without D/Cing.

Post  Joker Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Do you keep disconnecting randomly when you log in or CC? Or even just enter a map? Well, here's the problem. You don't have our custom files. That's it! Click HERE for them. Razz

I hope this solves alot of your problems everyone O_O I just made this because most everyone that asks me for help in the server is experiencing this problem. So, I sincerely hope that this will prevent, or at least decrease, further complications on this matter.

I fully and coherently realize that there's already a "How to Download ViperMS" tutorial.
Click HERE to go there.

This guide, however, is for the not-so-literate folks who play (=

Joker
Joker
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 110

Back to top Go down

How to play the server without D/Cing. Empty Re: How to play the server without D/Cing.

Post  Robert Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Wewt Pretty colors *_*'' I keep d/c'ing when i RB 5 times in 1min and i got all teh files from the website can you figure out why? idc really that i do d/c.
Robert
Robert
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 122

Back to top Go down

How to play the server without D/Cing. Empty Re: How to play the server without D/Cing.

Post  Joker Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:54 pm

I suppose it's because this server isn't as ded as others and the connection isn't as good. Which might make a difference in the number of rebirths you can attain. That, plus the fact that you're going so fast can both lead to disconnecting. Since, as you said, this only happens when you "rb 5 times one min" .
Joker
Joker
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

I guess so, well im done rn'ing myself i got all 3 msi ^.^
Robert
Robert
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 122

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down