ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ Kira's Music Box

4 posters

Go down

DJ Kira's Music Box Empty DJ Kira's Music Box

Post  kira Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:24 am

hey guys, im aspirering to be a DJ, got my highschool and colledge coarses all planned out. as a dj, one responsibility is to inform the listeners about upcoming events and news for the music i premote. also to recommend music according to ratings and for your everyday listening. hit me with some problems and i can reccomend some music for ya. dont be affraid to post related music and ideas.

please enjoy the follow

for your ears, DJ Kira
kira
kira
Donor
Donor

Mesarz : 65

http://twitter.com/tweetsbyken

Back to top Go down

DJ Kira's Music Box Empty Dj Kira's Music Box 1

Post  kira Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:24 am

FIRST RECCOMENDATION

this holioday season always is the best time to load up on your fav genres, take advantage of sales Razz (best sale i liked was HMV's buy 3 get 1 free). winter in canada is cold and white. for some reason it gets me in the mood for House and Techno. here's an album recently out and i really liked. also abit of retro

Deadmau5 4 x 4 = 12
extreme reccomends right der ^
im loving track 2: Sofi Needs a Ladder

Daft Punk Discovery
a little dash of retro is always good for the soul
check out track 9: Something About Us and 12: Short Circuit

listeners beware! house music is lengthy most of the time and youll feel it repeats alot, thats cause house genre artist tend to use 4-8 bars of build and repeats, if you listen carefully you can hear each section and predict the next 4bar shift.

For Your Ears, DJ Kira
kira
kira
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

DJ Kira's Music Box Empty Re: DJ Kira's Music Box

Post  Robert Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Hehe Dj nice your plannign for your future Lol, i never plan for my future Roxanne does it for me ^.^ i like have nothing to plan about she does it all.
Robert
Robert
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 122

Back to top Go down

Post  kira Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm

ouch, i struggle with that myself. my dad wants me to be something in math or science... he plans for me as well.
kira
kira
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

DJ Kira's Music Box Empty Music Requests

Post  kira Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm going to run try to run something here, it will only work with you guys'es help. (guys'es=english fail Razz) So im going to run a review colunm for music albums. So request your FAV albums or something youve been wanting to buy or hear but no to sure about it. I'm very musically open, so hit me with your best shot.

For Your Ears, DJ Kira
kira
kira
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Alright, sounds good
Robert
Robert
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 122

Back to top Go down

Post  xSummer Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 am

Oooh sexy babe.
DJ? Niceeeeee ♥
Wish yu durr best mate
xSummer
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 300

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Lol, Ken whenever my moods change I listen to different music. (Im not gonan say what type for what feelings lol.) And thats great your doing what your doing, I recommend music to my girl whenever shes happy or sad or anything, always makes her feel good Wink (I wasnt tlaking aboot the music ;p)
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

DJ Kira's Music Box Empty DJ Kira's Music Box 2

Post  kira Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:41 am

hey guys, sorry for not being so active lately. i think we all can agree school sucks. heres some music that will hopefully help you through this jammed time of year. exams are in 3 weeks... oh the joy Razz

SECOND RECCOMENDATION

so, as you know, i'm the biggest softy for bleeps and bloops. so heres a band that really takes my love for bleeps and bloops and mixes it well with RnB; an electronic Amy Winehouse band if you will. Little Dragon. they're a swedish band. i love their lead singer Yukimi Nagano <3 shes my future wife Smile she was featured in 2 songs of the Gorillaz's latest album, Plastic Beach (another album i love but thats for another time).

check out their album Machine Dreams <3
tracks 3 and 7 (my step, runabout) are to die for.

problems with your love life? does he/she realize how much you care for them? or is your case the one that you hate each other and need to move on? I'VE GOT THE SOLUTION FOR YOUUUUUU! this is my favourite album in all the world by my most favourite band in all the world! It's an old one but... SONGS ABOUT JANE BY MAROON5. fuck i love this album. it really hits you where it counts. at times it has made me cry and other times it has comforted me. maroon 5 has recently released their album Hands All Over last September but you can never forget your first love. and plus, thier lead singer Adam Levine is a fucking hottie! <3 i would go gay for him! (oh and their drummer Matt Flynn) (man whats up with me and lead singers....)

check out Songs About Jane
every song in this album is pure extacy but my favourite song in the album is Sweetest GoodBye.
very notable songs include This Love, Sunday Morning and She Will Be Loved.

well, thats all i gatta say for now. good luck to anyone with exams coming up, shout outs to Ru. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRIE!

For Your Ears, DJ Kira
kira
kira
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down