ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerrie's APP

3 posters

Go down

Jerrie's APP Empty Jerrie's APP

Post  Joker Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Name - Jacqueline (My nickname is Jerrie)
IGN Joker
Age 15
Location - Southern California
Timezone - GMT - 8

Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.)
- I like to read and write in my free time. I go to school, swim for the Golden Hawks at __ High School, I do community service weekly, and I do all the normal crap anyone my age does. In game, however, I'm probably one of the spazziest, most obnoxious, flabberghasting, (and God forbid) hanus personalities you'll ever meet. D; Okay, TOTALLY kidding. I'm actually pretty nice and I love to help others.

How many hours are you able to play? - Alot. Ask anyone in-game and they'll tell you I'm on pretty often.

How do you think you can help the VMS community? - I will be able to help new players with questions they have about the server, if they have any, and I would host alot of events. I'm also a good callus on rulebreakers/hackers/scammers. Those who do the following will be punished accordingly. Besides being insanely active (do note, however, that I do maintain a life outside of this virtual pixelated world and I do have to multitask while online at times), I am also coherently aware of the rules on the forums as well as in game. I keep cool, calm, and collected during difficult situations and I most definitely can handle the position. This includes dealing with scammers, hackers, and general rule breakers. I strongly believe that if a good group of active and well-knowledged GMs are put together, we can contribute our assets in a way that will rock the virtual world.

Do you have any previous experience as GM? - I have experience as a GM on multiple servers including OblivionMS, OdinMS, and one or two other servers of which the names escape me.

Spoiler:

How well do you recognize a hacker? - Very well. Damage hacks/Godmode/Fly hacks are pretty easy to spot, and anyone who seems suspicious will be kept in sight. I have pro stalking skills that will allow me to catch them (':

Extra info - I haven't been on this server for very long, but I believe I'm pretty well known in game. And though I have spent much time here, I still believe I have what it takes to be a Game Master.

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application:

-Vincent
-Imagination [Eric]
-ViperMS [Drake]
-Mist [Serge]

Last edited by Joker on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joker
Joker
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 110

Back to top Go down

Jerrie's APP Empty Re: Jerrie's APP

Post  Mist Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:20 pm

It would be helpful if you added screen shot of previous GM stats

Full @Support.

-helpful (proven)
-active (proven)
-requirements (set)
-experienced
-organized
-social

As a side note, we have a limit to how much events can be hosted.

Also, for any posters provide "your own" reason.

And Jerrie, great to have you in-game (please dont respond to that as there are rules) -pew pew-
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

Post  cheezeboo. Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:37 am

@nosupport.
- You rage at people who quits your guild. (Chris is one of them)
- Instead of HELPING people, you call them "annoying".
- You call ALOT of people dicks.
- You wrote Sumi and Bree's name on your support list when they didn't even support you 1% (I removed their names.)
- You always take it your way in-game.
- I heard that when we're not friends with you, you'll fuck us up.
- The GMs pamper you so that you'll get what you want.

And if any of the GMs are here to stop me, I'd be happy to stop now.
cheezeboo.
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 13369374

https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: