ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One itsy bitsy thing to tell you guys.

+2
Popter
Acts - Kikko ya?
6 posters

Go down

One itsy bitsy thing to tell you guys. Empty One itsy bitsy thing to tell you guys.

Post  Acts - Kikko ya? Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Don't start complaining if you can't do something.

If you want to train, train in the fm, if you hate slow leveling, then, just talk, hang out, have fun, isn't what a game is for? -Having fun?

-Edited ; a "good server" is where people help each other and when people make negative feedbacks into positive ones.

Last edited by ・ω・ Kikko ・ω・ on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Acts - Kikko ya?
Acts - Kikko ya?
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 180

Back to top Go down

One itsy bitsy thing to tell you guys. Empty Re: One itsy bitsy thing to tell you guys.

Post  Popter Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:34 pm

o-o. Well usually wehn you cant do somehting that your trying hard to do, People tend to complain as to why, its human nature man, even if you dont like it people complain its part of life -,-

Lol.. Why you getting mad about this bra o-o
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

One itsy bitsy thing to tell you guys. Empty Re: One itsy bitsy thing to tell you guys.

Post  Acts - Kikko ya? Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:37 pm

I hate it when people rage if they can't level faster, or none cant help them level, or w.e. and start to leave the server.

I'm not mad.
Acts - Kikko ya?
Acts - Kikko ya?
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Ohh, lol well those guys arent worth this amazing server then ;p

And mkay sorry D:.
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Acts - Kikko ya? Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:09 pm

lul, ye, people don't know what's a great server is.
Acts - Kikko ya?
Acts - Kikko ya?
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Erm maybe u can post some constructive post
like where to train, how to train instead of those random posts.

Just a comment.

Cheers.
Rex
Rex

Mesarz : 207

Back to top Go down

Post  cheezeboo. Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 am

I agree with you about the hanging out and chatting part, but a "good server" is where people help each other and when people make negative feedbacks into positive ones, so. Next time, think 'bout what you're going to say. People might feel that you're talking about them, and they just feel hurt. And see if what you're going to say reflects you. :/ Instead of being annoyed, have the guts to tell them to stop complaining one-on-one. And explain to them why the server rates are low.

Okayy? ^^ I'm not scolding or anything, just advising you. Sorry if I made any spelling errors, I'm using my bro's iPhone and its reeeeaaaallyy hard to type. Sorta. Trust me :o.
cheezeboo.
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 13369374

https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Post  Acts - Kikko ya? Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Haha, yeah.
Acts - Kikko ya?
Acts - Kikko ya?
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Ru, stop beeing faster at posting thne I am :0

I can never say my htings without you stealing them :c

Thief.

:p
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

One itsy bitsy thing to tell you guys. Empty good idea

Post  Robert Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 am

rex wrote:Erm maybe u can post some constructive post
like where to train, how to train instead of those random posts.

Just a comment.

Cheers.

This looks liek a good idea, Once i get more experience at this server since im just starting i could make a Training guide.
Robert
Robert
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 122

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:46 am

Erm... Hi I am doing a training guide(so People could refer that while plvl others) and Exchange list guide(so People could know more about about what items can be xchange in the server).

So maybe, when its done, maybe you could review on them and it will not waste your effort when someone is also doing the same task.

Sorry, its not to steal your job or something.

Happy Mapling.
Rex
Rex

Mesarz : 207

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:09 pm

rex wrote:Erm... Hi I am doing a training guide(so People could refer that while plvl others) and Exchange list guide(so People could know more about about what items can be xchange in the server).

So maybe, when its done, maybe you could review on them and it will not waste your effort when someone is also doing the same task.

Sorry, its not to steal your job or something.

Happy Mapling.

Its fine, didnt notice someone else was doing one ^.^ Good luck on it. i look forward to checking it out.
Robert
Robert
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

One itsy bitsy thing to tell you guys. Empty Just something I feel

Post  Joker Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 am

・ω・ Kikko ・ω・ wrote:

If you want to train, train in the fm, if you hate slow leveling, then, just talk, hang out, have fun, isn't what a game is for? -Having fun?

-Edited ; a "good server" is where people help each other and when people make negative feedbacks into positive ones.

G'day Kikko (: My name's Jerrie, nice to meet cha.
Kay we past the introduction? Okay.

So, I like your post. You're talking about those who complain about training. What I don't like however, is the hypocrisy. You're complaining about them complaining. See my point?
No offense though! I understand what you mean. But seriously? I agree with Rex, and I think you should post something that pertains to helping others, like a guide, instead of dissing them. For example:

Spoiler:
Joker
Joker
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Joker wrote:
・ω・ Kikko ・ω・ wrote:

G'day Kikko (: My name's Jerrie, nice to meet cha.
Kay we past the introduction? Okay.

So, I like your post. You're talking about those who complain about training. What I don't like however, is the hypocrisy. You're complaining about them complaining. See my point?
No offense though! I understand what you mean. But seriously? I agree with Rex, and I think you should post something that pertains to helping others, like a guide, instead of dissing them. For example:

Spoiler:

Well, if anyone is having trouble they can always ask me ingame (Robert) for help im always free to help.
Robert
Robert
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down