ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popter's GM App

+2
ViperMS
Popter
6 posters

Go down

Popter's GM App Empty Popter's GM App

Post  Popter Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Name: Alex (Or as my closer friends call me Aleex)

IGN: Popter

Timezone: UTC/GMT -5 hours

Tell us about yourself:
I am 15 (as you already know) and I am French-English Canadian, Hmm, where do I begin. I guess with my Likes. I love tlaking to people, anyone doesnt matter, im an all out kidna guy I dont mind embarassing myself infront of people. I like to hang around the shoping mall with my friends, and just fooling around with strangers. Playing maplestory if thast not a given. I like all sports, I may not be to good at all of them but I still play, I do competitive dance and I am proud of it, I know to many people who think competitive dance is "gay" or "not a real sport" and it gets a little annoying but I just shrug it off, I like to dance, I ahve to say its just as hard as any other sport. Getting ready for competition, remebering your rutine, remebering your facial expresion is hard and takes alot of practice. My dislikes are, People who think there better then everyone else, I think that everyone is equal and i hate those who think they can over power another (like bulying), It HAS happened to me when i was smaller, I know how it feels. I also dont like rude, mean or just annoying people, I can keep my cool with them but its just something i really dont like. I think of myself as a fun guy to be around and I am really nice to people, To bad not everyone likes me :p

How many hours are you able to play?

I am able to play for around 2-3 hours during a weekday and 2-7 hours on a weekend (Keep in mind thats only if I dont have much homework or after school activities, I do have other things to do.)

How do you think you can help the VMS community?

I want to help the VMS community by, Helping out the newbies, the lost or the confused. To make it a fun enjoyable server that people look forward to logging on to. I will remind people to vote,and, I will host good events daily. I will also look around and take comments and suggestions and back them up if good, My goal is to make this server a people server, a server that everyone likes.

Do you have any previous experience as GM?

Yes i do, I have been a GM on UntoldStory and have owned my owns erver for a very, very short period of time.

]How well do you recognize a hacker?

I can recognize a hacker pretty well I suppose, I could notice by the amount of damage done to a monster and there level and number of rebirths, I would also ask if they own any MSI's before accusing them of course. Other ways could be, them beeing in strange places (Although it could be an edited wz file) or there speed or skills they use, also there position of the character, I have seen a character once who was crouching down and attacking. I have to admit, I am not the best at spoting a hacker, maybe casue ive never hacked before, nor have seen many hacks done so i wouldnt know much but im sure I could.

Please include any other information which you think is necessary:

I know my Application may look like alot of other peoples, That may be because thast what your supposed to write on a application, I dont think you wanna hear about anything bad (If you do please comment and ill spill all my dirty little secrets :p) But seriously, this is who i am, If you do not beleive me ask my friends who play the server and the new ones im convincing to join, I am who I am. Id like to say a few things about the servers ive been a GM on, First of all, UntoldStory (Sadly the Owner of the server quit a few weeks ago and he just stopped talking to us all so we have no way of communication with him) was an amazing server, it was not that populated but the owner was nice and caring and he liked to hear suggestions to inmprove his server. Also, I have owned a server for a very short time because, my computer, for so many different reasons, cant support a private sever, so i had a hoster. Unfortunately my hoster quit and the server was shut down.

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application:

Mischief

Note: (Please excuse my english as this is a second language and, personally, im not one to use "big words" I like to stick to the typical small talk, those intelectual words are just a pain, maybe if you just wanna prove how smart you are i guess but me, I like to use the simple way that everyone else uses.)

Update!: Sorry, I seem to have forgoten a few key details about me. I am also very well connected with maple players from Global MapleStory and plenty of Private servers. I can also advertise the server in many ways, Like Video Adds, worded Adds (Like a movie add put in a long paragraph explaining what the server is about and whats its features), and Picture Adds.

Last edited by popter on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a few details)
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Popter's GM App Empty Re: Popter's GM App

Post  ViperMS Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:12 pm

interesting fellow
@support
-so far since he joined the server he has been helping
- he knows his stuff even tho he is soo new
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cheezeboo. Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 am

Lol. I have a french-english teacher. & your english is WAY BETTER THAN HIS <3

Anyway, you're new, but you know a lot about the server. Your answers to the questions are very detailed. & you've been helping alot lately, and you're very participative. I know when someone's quarreling, you would come and break the fight, and make lives happy again. o3o Plus you're canadian.

@SUPPORTTT. <3

Last edited by ♥ru-chan. on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:48 am; edited 5 times in total
cheezeboo.
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 13369374

https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:08 am

Im pretty sure all of us here have english as a second language.
I do support this app, but only after ALL the requirements have been met.
-experienced
-active
-helping
Mist
Mist

Mesarz : 345

Back to top Go down

Popter's GM App Empty @support

Post  G-Dragon Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:48 am

He helped me when i first came to this server.
He helped me is Xat chat, and gave me a step-by-step tutorial on how to get in-game.
I was a fail, and had sooo much trouble. Lol
Thanks Popter!

@BIG SUPPORT!
G-Dragon
G-Dragon

Mesarz : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  mikepem Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:32 pm

I AM MIKEPEM AND I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE!!!
Ok sorry for spam but when I joined the server i met him and he was realy nice he gave me a little show of the server that's how i passed him in rebirths. XD
mikepem
mikepem

Mesarz : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  Popter Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:09 pm

LOL, Ye man<3. And also thanks for posting.. My app was so dusty and old it needed a new swipe :p.

Also I think eventually I should update it because I found ALOT of flaws and mistakes in my App that I can correct to make it better :s
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum