Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Go down

Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  xSummer on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:17 pm

This is dedicated to iSmexyBeast,Mistress and Rina. Enjoy and hopes it eases the boredom a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrYoGiGwU08
avatar
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 490
Mesarz : 300
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 21
Location : In your pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  Mistress on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 pm

YESSS! I LOVE YOU BREEEEEEE <3 I love you
avatar
Mistress
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 73
Mesarz : 44
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Phelan, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  Shim on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:24 pm

That is pretty nice. Very Happy
avatar
Shim
Member
Member

Posts : 119
Mesarz : 13
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 19
Location : California/Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  xSummer on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 am

Mistress wrote:YESSS! I LOVE YOU BREEEEEEE <3 :heart:
I love you moreā™„ :)
xSuperyoshiM wrote:That is pretty nice. :D

Thankyou!:)
avatar
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 490
Mesarz : 300
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 21
Location : In your pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  Exceed on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 am

Nice tutorial or what it was supposed to be.
Too bad I suck at photoshop.
avatar
Exceed
Member
Member

Posts : 43
Mesarz : 17
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  xSummer on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:05 am

Exceed wrote:Nice tutorial or what it was supposed to be.
Too bad I suck at photoshop.

No one sucks at photoshoppe D:
and thanks. It was just soem random vid anyhow:/
avatar
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 490
Mesarz : 300
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 21
Location : In your pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  Mistress on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:00 pm

XD> I can't even figure out GIMP. So I'll be bad at Photoshop. Normally I just use MS paint to do my editing XP
avatar
Mistress
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 73
Mesarz : 44
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Phelan, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  xSummer on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:29 am

Mistress wrote:XD> I can't even figure out GIMP. So I'll be bad at Photoshop. Normally I just use MS paint to do my editing XP

Photoshop & paint.net > GIMP.
GIMP, is CRAP, same with adobe fireworks. Paint.net and photoshop are easier than them, even though it's hard at first. I seriously say that, no one is like bad at photoshop or anything, YOU SHOULDA SEEN ME >_> I was CRAP AS. Anyhow i just use photoshop since i'm use to it, RARELY use paint.net unless i'm editing textures w/e. so YE, anyone else wanted another tut or w.e? Cos my friend wanted me to make another, and i might as well put it in one pack.:/
avatar
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 490
Mesarz : 300
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 21
Location : In your pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  Mist on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:19 am

xSummer wrote:
Mistress wrote:XD> I can't even figure out GIMP. So I'll be bad at Photoshop. Normally I just use MS paint to do my editing XP

Photoshop & paint.net > GIMP.
GIMP, is CRAP, same with adobe fireworks. Paint.net and photoshop are easier than them, even though it's hard at first. I seriously say that, no one is like bad at photoshop or anything, YOU SHOULDA SEEN ME >_> I was CRAP AS. Anyhow i just use photoshop since i'm use to it, RARELY use paint.net unless i'm editing textures w/e. so YE, anyone else wanted another tut or w.e? Cos my friend wanted me to make another, and i might as well put it in one pack.:/

I used Gimp for my first siggy, dont know where iit went though Sad

_________________
Memories are made not to be forgotten, but to be learnt from
avatar
Mist
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 348
Mesarz : 345
Join date : 2010-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  xSummer on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:21 am

Mist wrote:
xSummer wrote:
Mistress wrote:XD> I can't even figure out GIMP. So I'll be bad at Photoshop. Normally I just use MS paint to do my editing XP

Photoshop & paint.net > GIMP.
GIMP, is CRAP, same with adobe fireworks. Paint.net and photoshop are easier than them, even though it's hard at first. I seriously say that, no one is like bad at photoshop or anything, YOU SHOULDA SEEN ME >_> I was CRAP AS. Anyhow i just use photoshop since i'm use to it, RARELY use paint.net unless i'm editing textures w/e. so YE, anyone else wanted another tut or w.e? Cos my friend wanted me to make another, and i might as well put it in one pack.:/

I used Gimp for my first siggy, dont know where iit went though :(

care to share?
avatar
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 490
Mesarz : 300
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 21
Location : In your pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  Mistress on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:50 pm

xSummer wrote:
Mistress wrote:XD> I can't even figure out GIMP. So I'll be bad at Photoshop. Normally I just use MS paint to do my editing XP

Photoshop & paint.net > GIMP.
GIMP, is CRAP, same with adobe fireworks. Paint.net and photoshop are easier than them, even though it's hard at first. I seriously say that, no one is like bad at photoshop or anything, YOU SHOULDA SEEN ME >_> I was CRAP AS. Anyhow i just use photoshop since i'm use to it, RARELY use paint.net unless i'm editing textures w/e. so YE, anyone else wanted another tut or w.e? Cos my friend wanted me to make another, and i might as well put it in one pack.:/

Ohhh. I'll have to get Photoshop then. I always used MS paint for everything I did. Lol. I only used GIMP for coloring in pictures I got on Gaia.
avatar
Mistress
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 73
Mesarz : 44
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Phelan, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube video on how I make my icons.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum