ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heyy..im new here,little help.[AGAIN]

5 posters

Go down

Heyy..im new here,little help.[AGAIN] Empty Heyy..im new here,little help.[AGAIN]

Post  Ninja Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Hey.. i chance upon this server in gtop100/maplestory and the site looks awesome so i guess its a epic server?I wanted to ask about the Custom files on mediafire.When is it ready? cause i already have a v75 file. Little help?Very Happy cause i really wanna play this server.

2nd Request:
Hi.. sorry to bother you guys again.. does anyone know where to get clean v75 files? cause i just realise that my v75 was a custom one...i would really appreciate your help. Very Happy

Last edited by Ninja on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Ninja
Ninja

Mesarz : 46

Back to top Go down

Heyy..im new here,little help.[AGAIN] Empty Re: Heyy..im new here,little help.[AGAIN]

Post  Popter Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Umm ALL of our custom files are ready and alrady beeing in use, You can find them in the sites downlaod page, (If you already have v75 you'll find a file that says just Custom files if you already have v75) And also our client AND patcher at the bottom of the page Wink

Welcome to VMS hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Popter
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

Back to top Go down

Heyy..im new here,little help.[AGAIN] Empty Re: Heyy..im new here,little help.[AGAIN]

Post  Ninja Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:48 pm

popter wrote:Umm ALL of our custom files are ready and alrady beeing in use, You can find them in the sites downlaod page, (If you already have v75 you'll find a file that says just Custom files if you already have v75) And also our client AND patcher at the bottom of the page Wink

hey uhh.. ya thanks but i still cant get it.The one that says 'if you already have v75 clean file ' thingy is under mediafire and when i click the link it says 'this file is temporary unavailable because there are no resources available under the owner's account' .
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  LeaveMeAlone Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Ninja wrote:
popter wrote:Umm ALL of our custom files are ready and alrady beeing in use, You can find them in the sites downlaod page, (If you already have v75 you'll find a file that says just Custom files if you already have v75) And also our client AND patcher at the bottom of the page Wink

hey uhh.. ya thanks but i still cant get it.The one that says 'if you already have v75 clean file ' thingy is under mediafire and when i click the link it says 'this file is temporary unavailable because there are no resources available under the owner's account' .

Just download files 1 , 2 and 3 along with the client and patcher.
I'm not sure if the one that says 'If you already have clean v75 file' is updated since the last time I checked , some custom wz like map.wz was missing (its been a while though , so I derno.)
Anyway , if some of the alternative links are not working , you might wanna check some posts out in forums under support .
LeaveMeAlone
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 374

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:00 am

just download the patcher please it will patch ur old v75 files that need to be patched
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 am

Cody wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Just download files 1 , 2 and 3 along with the client and patcher.
I'm not sure if the one that says 'If you already have clean v75 file' is updated since the last time I checked , some custom wz like map.wz was missing (its been a while though , so I derno.)

Anyway , if some of the alternative links are not working , you might wanna check some posts out in forums under support .

Okay thanks.

Last edited by Ninja on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 am

ViperMS wrote:just download the patcher please it will patch ur old v75 files that need to be patched

After the patching do i still need to download the custom files?
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  LeaveMeAlone Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:26 am

Ninja wrote:
ViperMS wrote:just download the patcher please it will patch ur old v75 files that need to be patched

I guess not , since Drake said it'll patch the files that needs to be patched.
LeaveMeAlone
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 am

Cody wrote:
Ninja wrote:

I guess not , since Drake said it'll patch the files that needs to be patched.

Great thanks Very Happy
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  ViperMS Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 am

if u want u can do the click that old link, cuz Rex uploaded the files. in the patcher it doesnt patch ur map.wz so u wont c our cool custom FM
ViperMS
ViperMS
Owner
Owner

Mesarz : 2147483647

https://viperms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:03 pm

ViperMS wrote:if u want u can do the click that old link, cuz Rex uploaded the files. in the patcher it doesnt patch ur map.wz so u wont c our cool custom FM

the mediafire one has no files in it.. so i could only use the megaupload which only allows me to download one at a time.. thanks again.
Ninja
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  xSummer Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:39 am

ViperMS wrote:if u want u can do the click that old link, cuz Rex uploaded the files. in the patcher it doesnt patch ur map.wz so u wont c our cool custom FM

You mean :

If you want, you can click that old link, because Rex (a GM) uploaded the files. The patcher doesn't patch the Map.wz so you won't miss our cool custom FM.

Funny, you talk in e - slang and 75% of your grammar is wrong.
xSummer
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 300

Back to top Go down

Post  LeaveMeAlone Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:04 am

xSummer wrote:

You mean :

If you want, you can click that old link, because Rex (a GM) uploaded the files. The patcher doesn't patch the Map.wz so you won't miss our cool custom FM.

I never knew you wanted to be a teacher when you grew up .
LeaveMeAlone
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xSummer Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Cody wrote:
xSummer wrote:

You mean :

I never knew you wanted to be a teacher when you grew up .

I ain't a teachurr wanna - be. Betch.
xSummer
xSummer
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 300

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum