ViperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cube's GM App

Go down

Cube's GM App Empty Cube's GM App

Post  BigCube Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 pm

Name: Seth
IGN: Cube
Timezone: Pacific Time, UTC

Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.)

likes: private servers, fps, Dislikes: All the emoticons in the MS system (f2, f3...), grinding for levels (ctrlctrlctrl....). Aha, i've got it. Split Personality.

How many hours are you able to play?

3-4 hours on weekdays, 6 on weekends

How do you think you can help the VMS community?

Help everyone have fun (Help customize events, pqs, challenging puzzles, keep community on and growing), get rid of unnecessary hackers, spammers, advertisers.

Do you have any previous experience as GM?

v55 (BlazeMs, owned by Nathan (a 26 year old) but shut down by Nexon, map editor for fms and events. v62 SoulMS (owned by Xamor but shut down by nexon corporation do to having no legalties set up) Map editor, ban hammer.

How well do you recognize a hacker?

GM in two different servers, hacked in GMS before (the usual hacks), and played legitly for 3 years. If there is a suspected hacker that may have hidden his hacks, I wait in hide and watch his actions, if abnormal screenshot, permanent ban.

Please include any other information which you think is necessary:

Unknown to Coding, have experience with private servers

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application: I havent asked around, so none for now?

(Getting 20 posts on as of now...)

BigCube

Mesarz : 36

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum