Post  Soshified on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:55 am

Name
Joshua Kim
IGN
MrApple
Timezone
Pacific Standard Time

Tell us about yourself.
My name is Joshua, as you can see above, and I absolutely LOVE soccer. It's my favorite sport in the entire world and I would play it all day if I could. The weather is currently freakish here because there is a rainstorm one day and warm weather the next.

Likes: Soccer, Anime, My siblings, Photography, Reading, Playing on my laptop, more...
Dislikes: Slang, Cussing, People who joke about things that wouldn't be funny if it actually happened, more..

My personality? Hmm.... Well, I would have to say my personality is not a specific one, like outgoing or serious. I vary depending on my mood. If I'm in the mood for screaming out loud, I scream as loud as I can. If I had too much sugar or caffeine, I start giggling uncontrollably. If I'm serious, I can piss people off because they're not used to the serious side of me. Most of the time I'm normal... if that's what you would call it. So yeah. I have varying "personalities".

How many hours are you able to play?
Weekdays... I'd say about 4-5 hours, if not 5-6. Weekends... Saturday, after tutoring, mostly all day if my family and I don't go anywhere. Sunday.. I'm sorry but I'm normally hanging out with my friends, hopefully you guys understand.

How do you think you can help the VMS community?
You never really know until you try.. but I feel like I could contribute a lot. I could cheer people up when they have a personal issue (I'm a pretty good listener), I could hang out in the FM and talk to all the players and welcome newcomers, and I would try and have events all the time to keep people at this server (The events would be fair, so even people who just joined would have a chance). Banning hackers is an obvious one, but I wouldn't ban people without taking a screenshot first so I would have adequate proof. This server is still growing and I could also advertise this server to all my friends who play private servers.

Do you have any previous experience as GM?
Yes I have, for a v.75 server called UntoldMS. It didn't have a banner or else I would've showed you guys.

Proof:

In case it doesn't work, http://i54.tinypic.com/23kdn28.png

In case it doesn't work, http://i52.tinypic.com/11h5pi0.png

In case it doesn't work, http://i56.tinypic.com/zukoih.png

How well do you recognize a hacker?
I can recognize a hacker pretty well, since I myself have been a hacker and have banned many hackers. Also, I have found that in many hacks, even if we have the auto-ban thing, there is a hack called "Panic" which, if the person ticks that box, makes the hacks automatically turn off if a person enters the map that the hacker is in. There might be GM's on the constant lookout, but I have found myself in a time where nobody was on and there was a person named Hacker. I was alert and told Kira to keep an eye on him. "Hacker" never came back on since.

Please include any other information which you think is necessary.
I know I have not met the requirements of playing one month in the server and I am asking you to look at this application again after a month has passed and support me. (Or not. It's up to you.)

I am currently learning C++ from my dad. (If that helps.)

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application..
thShame (Ken) - Possibly
Soshified
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh's (MrApple) GM application.

Post  Popter on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:05 pm

@support if possible.

Reasons
-You are a very nice guy as Ive known you for a while
-I KNOW you help people and try to make a server better
-I have experienced your gm skills in UntoldStory (Adv buddeh's Wink )

Need work on:
-Well, try and be a little more active
-Work super hard to help the server
-try helping alot MORE often

Overall: I beleive youd be a good GM you just need to work on a few things Wink (these are my thoughts, if Josh has done what I said he needed work on, im sorry im just saying what I know ATM)
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:42 pm

As stated in the rules (click here) Dont start a convo. Thank you.

As a side note, not meeting the requirements doesnt mean we approve or disapprove your app.
Mist

Mesarz : 345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:21 am

I like your app, and too bad about the weather so you cant play soccor. Thats the bad part about cali, I live in Merced/The Central valley. And yesterday it was Raining and really cloudy but wehn i woke up this morning i went to go use the restroom and when i opened the door it almost blinded me. Seriously i couldnt even use the bathroom for half an hour because the sun was so bright this morning. California's weather is ridiculous.
Robert
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 122

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down