OneLove HGM/GM app

Go down

OneLove HGM/GM app

Post  onelove on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Name:Raj

IGN: OneLove

Timezone: -8GMT

Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.): My name is Raj, I live in USA now. I am very friendly person and very outgoing. I love to make new friends, I like provide justice regardless of any circumstances. I take everything I do seriously and have fun with it at the same time! I talk a lot and helpful person. I like to think a lot before i take action. I like to joke around but i know my boundaries. Most of people say I am a funny guy. Dislikes are Racism, Segregation, Unfair Justice and ..Forced Public education jk haha I pretty much like everything, I like to explore nature and such. I like to go hiking, running, playing sports and such.

How many hours are you able to play? Weekdays. 2-4 hours. weekends : 10-12hours a day.

How do you think you can help the VMS community? I think helping the community is great factor on being a GM off course. I can help the community in multiple ways. I will active a lot therefore the players will be showered with my own creative events and such. I can also maintain the server see whats wrong for example the glitches and report to the owner. I could also keep away hackers from the server therefore justice is present. I can also suggest things we can possibly add to server to make it better. On the other hand. I can also advertise, I can make Pro Intros using Sony Vegas and attract players to the server. I also make sure all the players vote daily. Since getting players main aspect of the server I can do that too.

Do you have any previous experience as GM? I have been GM 8 times. 2 times Admin.

How well do you recognize a hacker? I can recognize the hackers if he/she going damage hacks, speed hacking, godmode, swim hacking, fast att, item vac and etc. First I take a screen shoot and then I check all the Rb's and stats of that person. Stay in my hide off course then take action. Hackers also have names like gjlnasdfg, hckaer , cnasfk most of the time so its easy to recognize them!.

Please include any other information which you think is necessary: I really willing to help the community hopefully i will get elected Smile

List any members/GMs (in VMS) who supports your application: Drake

Thanks for taking your time on reading my App.

Proof :
http://oi56.tinypic.com/ncbkpf.jpg

http://oi51.tinypic.com/nlzv43.jpg

Last edited by onelove on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

onelove
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OneLove HGM/GM app

Post  Mist on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Considering its to early for me to judge your app, I like the layout. Knowing you know how to take ss, please provide us with evidence of that you have been a GM. (ss of banning a hacker helps alot)
Mist

Mesarz : 345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cheezeboo. on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 pm

@no support.

I really like your app, but you didn't meet the requirements and your posts is usually one word. Which makes you break the rules.

Don't hate.
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 13369374

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Post  Katharine on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 am

@no support.

Reasons are the same as Ru. I don't see you online as often as well, but i can't judge that much based on that as you're from a different time zone from me.
Katharine

Mesarz : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum