Tiger's APP

Go down

Tiger's APP

Post  asianx32 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Name:Steven
IGN:Tiger
Timezone:EST I don't know

About Me =) :
i might not be the best guy out there but i can tell you guys alot of stuff that im outgoing im active im really nice and i like to play alot of sports like basketball and i enjoy watching basketball on T.V.I Also like to play Ms (Private Server)

Playing Hours =) :
i play alot on the week end here's a list
Weekend or no school :8am~9 or 10 pm
Schools : if i am done with hw i should play about to 9 or 10 pm

How Can i help VMS =) :
I can vote ,add my friend and try to donate and other stuff

How Can i Handle a Hacker =) :

It's pretty easy i'll go in hide and look for people or spy on them and look at there dmg if hit over 10mill~50mill i can tell if they are hacking,they are hacking. Because if you have a msi you should hit under 35k over 40k is a HACKER so it's pretty easy =)

Gm:
I been gm in NightStarzMs For the first time i been gm ,sorry for no proof but i been a gm in that sever and i learned alot about gm i plays on my friend's account in LighterMs and Pockyms when i said for the first time i ment a charactor of my own so yea.

Other Info About Gm:

I won't abusing my power,displaying or don't follow rule do anything bad

Last edited by asianx32 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total

asianx32

Mesarz : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiger's APP

Post  Popter on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Steven, Buddy, man, You need 20 posts, Thast a first, And maybe try helping out a little mroe? I knwo you do help but maybe a little more like push it man Smile

ABout your GM experiense, I have eye witnessed that Steven was a gm on NightStarzMs becasue he made me play it and yes, indeed he was a gm, then the owner banned him for walking around :s

About the hacker thing Steven, I dont really know if you meant by Millions or Like "K" Maybe a few mistakes, I suggest re-reasding your app and fixing any spelling errors,

Note: remember, Take your time when writing a GM app, You want people to be impressed.

Smile @support once all requirements have been met.

@Kikko: man maybe be a little nicer when replying to a GM app? Remeber people put time and effort into these things, If you dont aggree try beeing nice to them while explaining to them, other then just writing FAIL.

Last edited by popter on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Mesarz : 424

View user profile

Back to top Go down