Christmas Season. (:

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Christmas Season. (:

Post  cheezeboo. on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:59 am

Mkaaaaaay, let's not talk about raping, boobs & shiz this time.
SO. Christmas is coming soon. My friends and I made a new forum banner. c:

Click here for banner.

From left to right;
Alex, Ru, Ken, Kath, Nacho, random person, Eddie, John, Drake, Aleex.


Sorry if I got your characters wrong. ):
Thanks Alex for helping! (:
./huggles.


Last edited by ♥ru-chan. on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 482
Mesarz : 13369374
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 75
Location : In cho pants. <3

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Mist on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Nice banner, however, wrong hair for my character like always

_________________
Memories are made not to be forgotten, but to be learnt from
avatar
Mist
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 348
Mesarz : 345
Join date : 2010-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  cheezeboo. on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm

I said I'm sorry.
If I always get your hair wrong,
give me your bs code then.
avatar
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 482
Mesarz : 13369374
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 75
Location : In cho pants. <3

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Popter on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Sarrow wrote:Nice banner, however, wrong hair for my character like always

Serge, It doesnt matter. People wont be like "Ohh look at the faggot with the ugly hair D:"

avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  LeaveMeAlone on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:27 am

popter wrote:
Sarrow wrote:Nice banner, however, wrong hair for my character like always

Serge, It doesnt matter. People wont be like "Ohh look at the faggot with the ugly hair D:"

I do that a lot =3=
avatar
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 390
Mesarz : 374
Join date : 2010-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Mist on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:02 pm

♥ru-chan. wrote:I said I'm sorry.
If I always get your hair wrong,
give me your bs code then.

00030070

_________________
Memories are made not to be forgotten, but to be learnt from
avatar
Mist
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 348
Mesarz : 345
Join date : 2010-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Popter on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Lol! Woow Ken your so mean D:
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  cheezeboo. on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Sarrow wrote:
♥ru-chan. wrote:I said I'm sorry.
If I always get your hair wrong,
give me your bs code then.

00030070

That's not even a code. -o-
You know what? I'm not going to edit that banner anymore. I've done it alot of times.
You should at least be HAPPY that I even made a fucking banner.
=__=
avatar
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 482
Mesarz : 13369374
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 75
Location : In cho pants. <3

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Popter on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:57 pm

♥️ru-chan. wrote:
Sarrow wrote:
♥️ru-chan. wrote:I said I'm sorry.
If I always get your hair wrong,
give me your bs code then.

00030070

That's not even a code. -o-
You know what? I'm not going to edit that banner anymore. I've done it alot of times.
You should at least be HAPPY that I even made a fucking banner.
=__=

Aww Ru baby... Cmon now, Some people just dont FEEL happyness for what someone does while even taking in consideration that they exist.. Sad

-Picks Ru up and walks her away slowly-
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  LeaveMeAlone on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:13 pm

popter wrote:
♥️ru-chan. wrote:
Sarrow wrote:
♥️ru-chan. wrote:I said I'm sorry.
If I always get your hair wrong,
give me your bs code then.

00030070

That's not even a code. -o-
You know what? I'm not going to edit that banner anymore. I've done it alot of times.
You should at least be HAPPY that I even made a fucking banner.
=__=

Aww Ru baby... Cmon now, Some people just dont FEEL happyness for what someone does while even taking in consideration that they exist.. Sad

-Picks Ru up and walks her away slowly-

Ru ; relax :C
Alex ; back off nigguh , your picking her up to give her to me rihgt ? =3=
avatar
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 390
Mesarz : 374
Join date : 2010-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Popter on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:15 pm

【Ken】06【 ♥️ 】 wrote:
popter wrote:
♥️ru-chan. wrote:
Sarrow wrote:
♥️ru-chan. wrote:I said I'm sorry.
If I always get your hair wrong,
give me your bs code then.

00030070

That's not even a code. -o-
You know what? I'm not going to edit that banner anymore. I've done it alot of times.
You should at least be HAPPY that I even made a fucking banner.
=__=

Aww Ru baby... Cmon now, Some people just dont FEEL happyness for what someone does while even taking in consideration that they exist.. Sad

-Picks Ru up and walks her away slowly-

Ru ; relax :C
Alex ; back off nigguh , your picking her up to give her to me rihgt ? =3=

Ro ; Its okie shhh shhh, They wont hurt you anymore^^
Ken ; No accually im keeping her to keep her same f3
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  LeaveMeAlone on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:21 pm

popter wrote:
【Ken】06【 ♥️ 】 wrote:
popter wrote:
♥️ru-chan. wrote:
Sarrow wrote:
♥️ru-chan. wrote:I said I'm sorry.
If I always get your hair wrong,
give me your bs code then.

00030070

That's not even a code. -o-
You know what? I'm not going to edit that banner anymore. I've done it alot of times.
You should at least be HAPPY that I even made a fucking banner.
=__=

Aww Ru baby... Cmon now, Some people just dont FEEL happyness for what someone does while even taking in consideration that they exist.. Sad

-Picks Ru up and walks her away slowly-

Ru ; relax :C
Alex ; back off nigguh , your picking her up to give her to me rihgt ? =3=

Ro ; Its okie shhh shhh, They wont hurt you anymore^^
Ken ; No accually im keeping her to keep her same f3

Alex ; I took her back while you were busy talking on the phone and replying this .
P.S I can still hurt Ru -rapes-
avatar
LeaveMeAlone
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 390
Mesarz : 374
Join date : 2010-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Popter on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey, Ken, Shouldnt we be supportive for Ru?? D:

She might be in trouble if Drake Doesnt agree with her.. We should back eher up man. Ill take her back you take her front Wink
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Viral on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:34 pm

wow lmao serge flipping about hair thats jokes dude u knwo wat this is a game u have to have fun thats what games are even if ur a gm i dont nkow why ur a gm when u dont respect people for what they have done for u u know ur lucky ur a gm i wanted to be a gm in this server and i tried to work hard for it only if school didnt get in the way but u know that goes first. lol u talking about how u hate gms like falsey from sms ur turning into one serge soo man thats kinda hypocrit of you.just watch out bro
avatar
Viral
Donor
Donor

Posts : 67
Mesarz : 127
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Popter on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Viral wrote:wow lmao serge flipping about hair thats jokes dude u knwo wat this is a game u have to have fun thats what games are even if ur a gm i dont nkow why ur a gm when u dont respect people for what they have done for u u know ur lucky ur a gm i wanted to be a gm in this server and i tried to work hard for it only if school didnt get in the way but u know that goes first. lol u talking about how u hate gms like falsey from sms ur turning into one serge soo man thats kinda hypocrit of you.just watch out bro

Yea, Sorry to be hating, But every single word from this young gentlemans mouth is the truth and I aggree with him 120%.
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  cheezeboo. on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:11 am

popter wrote:Hey, Ken, Shouldnt we be supportive for Ru?? D:

She might be in trouble if Drake Doesnt agree with her.. We should back eher up man. Ill take her back you take her front Wink

You guys don't need to back me up if you don't want to.
I got this shit.

Viral wrote:wow lmao serge flipping about hair thats jokes dude u knwo wat this is a game u have to have fun thats what games are even if ur a gm i dont nkow why ur a gm when u dont respect people for what they have done for u u know ur lucky ur a gm i wanted to be a gm in this server and i tried to work hard for it only if school didnt get in the way but u know that goes first. lol u talking about how u hate gms like falsey from sms ur turning into one serge soo man thats kinda hypocrit of you.just watch out bro

I totally agree. Serge, you're becoming a douchebag, you know that?

We're not only talking about you saying "You got my hair wrong as always".
We're talking about your attitude with other people. You know? Just stop being mean all the time. You even make changes to the server when nobody's around. =__=; Nobody's allowed to make changes you know? I don't even know why you're a GM. If you wanna be mean, just leave. Nobody's forcing you to leave or even stay.
avatar
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 482
Mesarz : 13369374
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 75
Location : In cho pants. <3

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Popter on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 am

Well I want to back you up Ru. I support my friends when I want to,


Serge, I know everyones been hammering you cause of you. Well, Im sorry to say that I aggree with all of them 100% I dont like hating on people but, In this case I dont hate you, But I dont respect you as your current rank, Maybe if you change your attittude towards people? Act nicer? Treat others how you would like to be treated? Accually help the server? Help find ways to make the server better? (And Trolling on sugestions do not count, If you dont like a suggestion you say why nicely, not just blurt out why its a stupid idea, cause some people spend time thinking of those things then you come and just kill it.) I know youve played SperMS (RandoMS) And you know Falsey, Well we all look at you know like wehn you all looked at Falsey. Man, idk what happened, I heard you were such a nice guy, But ever since I joined the server, Youve helped me with a few things yes but youve also been rude to me, You abused your power over me and Others. I am saying this because I want to tell you I think you cna still change, IM giving you a chance to prove to Not just me, But the server, That your worth beeing one of the server's Gm and That your also worth beeing a friend, beeing trusted, And beeing forgiven.
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Acts - Kikko ya? on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Change the color to green for Christmas 2010. And try to change the drop the shadow a bit further, just a smidge :3
avatar
Acts - Kikko ya?
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 118
Mesarz : 180
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 23
Location : Inside muh pants(:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Popter on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:53 pm

O_O -GASP- You dare tell the magnificent Ru that her work isnt good enogh?! -RRRAAAAGGGEEE- BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAha -Kersplodes-
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Acts - Kikko ya? on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm

A fellow gfx artist must say things that would make a beautiful art look even more beautiful.
avatar
Acts - Kikko ya?
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 118
Mesarz : 180
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 23
Location : Inside muh pants(:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  cheezeboo. on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Haha, actually. I agree with him.
But.. i didn't save the last time i edit. so. :l
avatar
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 482
Mesarz : 13369374
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 75
Location : In cho pants. <3

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Popter on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 pm

D: Make it super good with me and alex together please^^ well be like fighting for the spot beside Ru f3
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  cheezeboo. on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm

LOL.
Alex's beside me 'cause he's my bestieeee. ;-;


Last edited by ♥ru-chan. on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 482
Mesarz : 13369374
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 75
Location : In cho pants. <3

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Popter on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:18 pm

♥ru-chan. wrote:LOL.
Alex's beside be 'cause he's my bestieeee. ;-;

Which one O_O
avatar
Popter
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 445
Mesarz : 424
Join date : 2010-11-28
Age : 23
Location : Canada, Ontario, Ottawa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  cheezeboo. on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Alex - Alex.
Not Popter - Alex. LOL.
avatar
cheezeboo.
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 482
Mesarz : 13369374
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 75
Location : In cho pants. <3

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/idinofied

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Season. (:

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum